TWENTY ONE

WARNING
⚠️🌡️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

"What? You're going here alone?" Jimin exclaimed and Jeongyeon slightly removed her airpod because his voice was just too loud.

"Yup," she said putting back in the device in her ear and continued, "I am currently on my way there. Just tell me the exact address."

"But you hate funerals, right?"

"How did you know? Did my Uncle tell you?"

There was a pause on his part... "I just know."

"Jimin, don't lie to me."

"Just stay there. I don't want to make you depress or sad. And it's going to be a three hour drive, it's tiring Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon creased her forehead getting annoyed, "Wae? Are you hiding something?"

"Whut?" he reacted with his ridiculous tone.

"What would I hide from you?"

"Just tell me the address," she insists, slightly raising her voice.

Jeongyeon heard him taking a deep breath and after few seconds, "Arasseo, I'll text you the address but please, I am begging you, drive safely. I don't want to lose another important person in my life."

She flushed melting in his sweet sincere words. "I am important to you?" she asked softly.

"Yes. You're my mentor, right? You are important in my financial life."

She was instantly disappointed with his answer losing the smile on her face.

"Just text me the address," her voice was cold.

"Why are you sounding so bitter?"

"Bye."

"I miss you," he said and Jeongyeon can feel that he is smiling with the tease she heard from his tone. But anyway, she couldn't deny it, she felt her heart melted in a second.

"Bye Mr. Park, see you laters," she said slightly giggling. With the fear of making it too obvious that she liked what she heard, she ended the call.

"I miss you too fool," she smiled, more eager to get to Busan as fast as she can but like what Jimin said, drive safely. When there's waze voice telling her the direction, in her mind, she can hear his voice to be careful of the traffic, to control her speed, and to keep her eyes on the road. She felt the pressure, actually she's more pressured now compared to what she felt when she applied for a driver's license.

After that three long hours of sitting and driving, she finally arrived to her destination. She didn't tell Jimin that she arrived already because she wanted to surprise him but the guard spoiled her plan... Holding his walkie-talkie, the security personnel informed someone on the other end, "Please tell Sir Jimin that there's a woman here named Miss Yoo Jeongyeon."

"F*ck you," she wanted to curse at the guard but she controlled herself. "Be nice Jeongyeon, be nice," she calmed herself.

Suddenly, the gates opened and the guard signed her to drive in.

She saw many cars at the parking area and it's full. Luckily, a vehicle just left and finally she was able to park her car.

As she walks to a mansion-like house, her attention was caught by the breathtaking view. There is a large field filled with yellow, blue, red, pink, orange and violet tulips. She hates flowers 'cause of her past but upon seeing the pile of colorfully-arranged tulips, it was refreshing and it felt different. While she's looking at the view, she heard a voice.