SIX

Jimin drunk too much alcohol and it caused him a big trouble. Sungwoon was already sleeping in his room as Jimin stayed to drink more at the resort's bar. Losing the control of himself, he danced like crazy on the dancefloor accidentally hitting someone who's also drunk. The two drunk persons annoyingly pushed each other till it turned into a fight causing damages to some resort's furniture and equipment. Fortunately, the resort's staffs were able to detach the two and stop the fight.

The next morning, Jimin woke up facing his father who looks so disappointed at him. He got a bruise on the cheek and it hurts, so when he was about to speak, he awwed in pain.

His father shook his head, "Get up now."

Jimin carefully held his cheek and slowly got up. He looked at his reflection on the mirror and he was shocked seeing a red violet bruise. "My handsome face, what happened to you?" he whined.

Jin Young sighed impatiently, "Ppali, we still have to negotiate things." He walked out of the room meeting Sungwoon who just went out of his room. Jimin's friend quickly bowed at his father. Then the troublemaker followed behind Jin Young and Sungwoon was shocked seeing him in his condition, "What happened to you?" he asked Jimin.

Jin Young answered him instead, "Don't emulate the doings of my son. Go home to your mother. We will fix things first."

Sungwoon cluelessly and confusingly looked at Jimin who gave him a sad face, "Go home, I'll talk to you via call later."

The father and son walked leaving a curious Sungwoon behind. They went to the staffs' office facing the man Jimin had fought with from last night. Somehow, Jimin had flashbacks of the fight on his mind. He felt disappointed at himself not because he believes that it was his fault but because his father is here to resolve things for him just like a teenage boy called into the guidance or the principal's office with a parent. They negotiated about the partition of the amount of damages to be paid. Both parties agreed to a 50/50 resolution. Jin Young paid right away so as the other party. They went back into his room and Jimin was speechless, just standing beside the chair where his father is currently seated.

"I don't know what to do with you," Jin Young frustratingly brushed his hair looking at his frozen son. "I don't know how will I explain this to your mother."

Jimin quickly reacted, "Don't tell this to Omma, please Appa."

"She needs to know."

"Appa, please, I beg you," Jimin kneeled in front of him holding his father's hand. He had always been scared of his mother. She is very strict, so when he moved to his father, he was the happiest. He felt like a bird going out of his cage and flying freely to do whatever things he wanted to do.

In his early childhood, when he did something wrong, he was physically punished by his mother. She is the complete opposite of Jin Young, a hard, merciless and tough woman who's not easy to woo. But he is thankful that he got his looks from her 'cause looking at his Appa... well... he's kind, that's what matters the most.

"Appa, don't tell this to Omma, please?" he gave his father a puppy look.

"Aish," Jin Young sighed until there was a sudden light bulb that appeared on his head.

"Aha! I could use this opportunity to make him sign on the agreement," he thought.

"You really don't want me to tell this to your mother?" Jin Young asked narrowing his eyes on his son.

Jimin nodded.

"Well, in one condition..."

"What's it Appa? I would totally obey," Jimin willingly looked up at him.