TWELVE

Jeongyeon let Jimin use her car not because she trusts him already but because she wanted to get rid of him for awhile. Stock trading isn't just an ordinary buy and sell transaction, it requires a lot of focus and analization and she can't do that if he will bother her. So when he left, she felt relieved but somehow he still doesn't leave her mind. She blames his sweet smile and yeah, his masculine body.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, focus," she keeps telling herself as she studies her chart.

While she is busy with her trade, Jimin is on his way to a Japanese restaurant in Yongsan-gu. He is excited to meet his childhood friend. They were classmates in their elementary days but got separated when they reached their high school and college years. They met again through Dahyun, a close friend too of Jimin who he met few years ago at the opening of Joy's Jewelry Boutique in Seoul. Joy is currently in Dubai pursuing to open a branch there. To make the story short, Jimin and Taehyung are long lost friends.

As soon as Jimin arrived at the restaurant, he was surprised finding his friend, Taehyung, already sitting at the corner waiting for him. They were both smiling as soon as their eyes contacted. Taehyung stood and they hugged each other warmly, "So nice to see you again," Jimin blurted.

"You too. What happened to your face?" Taehyung asked seeing his bruise up close when they released each other.

"Got into trouble for the past days. You know, I'm a bad boy," Jimin chuckled as he takes his seat.

Taehyung shakes his head with a smile, "You're still that troublesome Jimin. Anyway, what's your agenda?"

"Can we order first?" Jimin asked lifting the menu board on the table.

"Arasseo," Taehyung agreed as he sits back on his chair.

"But I'm not going to pay," Jimin made it clear smirking at his friend.

"What?"

"Someone confiscated my credit cards."

Taehyung laughed, "That's awful!"

"I know right?"

"Arasseo I'll treat you but promise me that you will treat me back once you get your credit cards again."

"Sure," Jimin confidently nodded.

They ordered their food and while waiting for their meals arrival, Jimin started to ask Taehyung.

"Do you happen to know Jackson Wang?"

"He was my batchmate, wae?"

"I knew it," Jimin snapped and continued, "Are you familiar of his company?"

"Vortex? All I know is that they are a tech company affiliated with known media corporations. Waeyo?"

"Appa is suspecting that he is the one who wants to takeover our entertainment company."

"Huh? Why would he do that?"

"Revenge? I guess?"

"Ahh, because of his Appa..."

Jimin leaned closer to Taehyung, "Can you tell me more about it?"

"Well, I just know that his Appa worked in your company and he was laid off. That's all I know."

"Tae, don't lie to me. I'm sure you know all about it."

"I don't. Why don't you just ask Jackson personally? I can set an appointment between you two."

"You can do that?"

"We are not that close but I will try."

"Arasseo, please... It would mean a lot to me and to my Appa."