THREE

Jeongyeon just finished swimming when she got a notification that a million won has been added on the transfer. She felt annoyed 'cause it feels like JYP is forcefully buying her soul. She rushed to take a bath and she readied herself to visit the Gangnam Branch of JYP Universal Bank.

At exactly 2:30 in the afternoon, she arrived at the branch. She immediately looked for the manager. A bank staff told her to wait but she was too impatient to bide so she walked behind the staff and without her signal, she entered the cubicle of the manager. Her eyes first-handedly landed on the person she doesn't ever want to see again after their interaction earlier.

"Oh f*ck," Jeongyeon sighed in dismay.

Jimin was in awe seeing the woman he has been searching for.

"Hi there, Miss Yoo Jeongyeon," he smiled at her. "What a fate to see you again. Are you ready to teach me?" he winked at her which she reciprocated with a brow raised while rolling her eyes as she told him, "I never agreed to teach you."

He shrugged, "Huh? But we already paid. Perhaps you're here to inquire about that."

"I'm here to transfer it back to where it came from," Jeongyeon said glaring at him and then she walks forward to Mrs. Ha telling her, "Before you f*cking transfer any amount to my account, call me first. It is my right as the beneficial owner of my account to decline any unwanted transaction. Arasseo?"

Mrs. Ha gulped nervously as she nods. Jeongyeon then continued with her voice so demanding, "Give me a f*cking debit memo to sign... now!"

Jimin was shocked hearing her curse at his friend's mother, "Yah, you don't have to curse at her." He held arm and she immediately shove him away, "Don't touch me!"

Jimin took a deep breath, now holding Mrs. Ha to stop her from moving as he orders her, "Don't give her the form."

Jeongyeon swayed her hair in frustration and gave him a deadly glare.

"Why don't you wanna teach me? Are you intimidated by me?" he asked her trying to persuade her.

"Back off if you still wanna live," she said like warning him.

"Oh I'm scared," he sarcastically expressed and then he smirked at her. They are looking at each other's eyes and both of them are eager not to break it. It was like an intense staring game that whoever averts will be a loser.

"So you wanna be killed? Huh?" Jeongyeon said in her low deep voice.

"Torture me, I won't mind," he said smiling at her still looking straight into her eyes.

"Can you stop smiling? It's annoying," she is serious, deadly serious but Jimin is really hard-headed. He smiled wider.

Jeongyeon reached her boiling point. She can't take it anymore, she kicked his leg causing him to aww in pain. The bank was disturbed with Jimin's loud cry. "What was that for?!"

He was down on the floor massaging his leg.
Jeongyeon sighed deeply and then she looks at Mrs. Ha asking her, "If I withdraw the amount, will the cash be available immediately?"

Mrs. Ha looked at Jimin like wanting to help him but she preferred to answer Jeongyeon, "Frankly Ma'am, we cannot provide that huge amount of cash instantly. We will request first from our Cash Department in Daegu to provide you the money."

"How about a Manager's check? Can you provide me that?"

Mrs. Ha couldn't focus as she keeps on glancing with her son's friend who is still on the ground awwing in pain.

"Answer me!" Jeongyeon demanded and the manager was shocked. Before Mrs. Ha can talk, Jimin barged in telling Jeongyeon, "And then what? Deposit it to my father's account? He won't accept the deposit." He stood recovering from the pain.