NINETEEN

It has been a month since Jeongyeon started mentoring Jimin and so far, he is learning a lot. He learned how to analyze financial statements. He learned terms he was never familiar or heard of before. She taught him how to effectively manage his cash flow and he will forever be indebted to her by that knowledge.

It was a routine, he'll go to her place during lunch and after his work, he'll be back in her condo for their session. He will have his dinner there as a part of his cost-cutting and in exchange, he cleans-up her house during his dayoff. He spends his other dayoff in his Goshiwon doing his laundry and video calling his family.

Jeongyeon has been busy too speaking on conventions and financial ted talks. There was a time when she was so tired and at night, Jimin discovered that she was sick. He took care of her and stayed with her and even took a leave just to make sure that she will be fine. She greatly appreciates his presence and his effort in making her feel that she is always protected and cared of. But his actions confuse her... "Is he really like this or is he doing this because I am special to him? Does he have feelings for me?" He teases her by calling her his wife sometimes but was it only a joke? Knowing him, he could possibly be doing it just for fun.

"Miss Yoo Jeongyeon, come out from your den! We will be late!" Jimin calls her cutting her contemplation.

"Let me wear my earrings first!" she shouted back rushing to wear her accessories. This will be the day that she will meet his sisters and his mother so she made sure that she will look fine. She just doesn't want to disappoint their expectation, especially Jimin's mom.

She went out of her room and Jimin couldn't hide the awe on his face upon seeing her.

"Why are you always so breathtaking?" he complimented with a smile as he gets the car key from her

"Am I?"

Jimin playfully pushed her, "Aigoo, don't act so modest. It doesn't fit you."

Jeongyeon glared at him with a controlled smile as she follows him from behind.

"You were never ugly Jeongyeon," he looked back at her with his genuine smile making her blush. Like that, Jimin has always been sweet to her and she would always feel her heart rush. "Why am I feeling like this?" she would ask herself everytime. "Am I falling for him?" Well, a question she could not answer for a moment because she still thinks about her ex and she can see him in Jimin. Maybe she just misses Taehyung that is why she is feeling like this. There are still times she gets herself drunk after remembering her past love and Jimin would always be there. He will stay with her and join her in her sleep. Well, everytime she is drunk, sleeping beside each other is a casual thing for them. But still, she questions his every move. "Does he like me?"

If she could predict financial movement so easily, in love, there is a level of difficulty that she could not fathom and it's making her head ache.