FIVE

It has been a week and Jeongyeon haven't heard or cross paths with Jimin but he occupied her thoughts. She felt somehow guilty not having the chance to at least thank him for what he did. She is still on the verge of deciding whether to accept the request of the Park's. If she decides to agree, what would be her approach? Would it be awkward? Her conscience is playing a big part thinking of his condition right now. Is he alright? Why is he not bugging her to convince her more? What happened to him? Frankly she doesn't get it why it bothers her so much but what if he permanently had a broken bone because of saving her?

She for sure owes him and she doesn't like having this feeling. Also, the fact that she still sees her account balance having more than a billion cash in it, she feels that it is compulsory to agree to what they want. It does hurt her pride.

"Aigoo," she sighed for the nth time.

To silence her conscience, this time she finally decided to go to JYP Parkles Building and have a conversation with Jimin's father.

The Chairman's schedule is full-packed with appointments but he can't say no to Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon enters his office and a sad face of Jin Young greets her. He told her to sit on the chair in front of his desk and she followed after she bowed at him. She awkwardly looked at him and she was about to speak when he spoke first, "You may transfer back the fund to my account."

She creased her forehead as he continues, "My son told me you said no after all his efforts to convince you."

"Efforts to convince me?" she asked confused 'cause the only effort he did was trespassing her property. The save wasn't an effort since she believes that it was just an accident which unexpectedly and unfortunately happened.

"Yes, he said that he's been busy trying to persuade you but you said no. I just had a conversation with him and he said that you are really hard to get."

"I am hard to get?" Jeongyeon wheezed hearing the lies. Somehow it made her question why is he saying all those lies to his father? Is he doing her a favor? She believes no and she wanted to know his reason.

"You really are, right?" the Chairman sighed. "Did he bother you too much?"

Jeongyeon shook her head, "Actually, I am here to accept the deal."

"What?" Jin Young reacted so shocked.

"But I have conditions."

"Are you serious?" the Chairman is still in disbelief.

"I won't come here for a joke. Here," Jeongyeon presented him her IPad showing him a customized contract she made.

•••

Meanwhile, Jimin is totally fine chilling in a private resort with his best friend Sungwoon.

"So you are telling your father that you were busy persuading her?"