TWENTY SEVEN

Jimin looks at the bracelet and remembered that Taehyung owns one

Jimin looks at the bracelet and remembered that Taehyung owns one. "Is this... his?" he wondered as his friend told him before that it's a unique bracelet and he got it customized in Hawaii. He was sure that it's Taehyung's accessory because of the carved letters declaring his nickname but how? How did it happen that the bracelet is on his girlfriend's floor? To fill his curiosity, he went back inside and saw Jeongyeon about to turn off the lights.

"You're back?" Jeongyeon turns smiling at him and kept the lights on. "Did you miss me already?" she narrows her eyes with a teasing smirk as she walks towards him.

He just gave her a closed smile. "I found Taehyung's bracelet near the door?"

Jeongyeon's eyes widen a bit losing her good mood expression feeling her nerves starting to tremble. 'What would I tell him?' she problematically thinks as she doesn't really want to tell him what happened. With her sharp mind she then told him trying her best not to stutter, "I bought groceries from the convenient store just few walks away and your friend saw me carrying the bags so... he offered to help and since the packs were heavy, I accepted his offer."

"Jjinja?"

"Maybe that fell off when he was giving me the bags since I didn't let him enter."

He chuckled, "You're rude after he helped you. You didn't offer him even a glass of water?"

"No, why would I do that? He didn't ask," she shrugs.

"You are really Yoo Jeongyeon," he shakes his head. "Anyway, do you still think of him as a bad person?"

"Like what I have told you, there are really people that I don't and I won't like."

He sighed, "Aigoo, arasseo. It's really hard to please you." He cups her face and softly pinch her cheek, "I will give this back to him and I would say that you are thanking him for the help."

Jeongyeon instantly disagreed. After what he has done, a thank you is a big no, no. She can't help but to feel her blood boiling as she raised her voice, "Don't ever tell him that!"

She removes his hands on her face. "I would never forgive you if you do that!" She clenched her fists in anger and Jimin was surprised.

"My love?" he looks at her cluelessly and shocked.

"Promise me, you won't thank him," she gave him a deadly glare and he just nodded swallowing a lump on his throat. She is scary. The lion he tamed came back to being a beast. Although he is curious on why she acted like that, he chose not to ask further as he just nods, "Arasseo, I promise. I won't thank him."

"I trust you," she sighed as her ragingfire expression softens. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again... Now with her calmed self, looking like an innocent cub, she told him, "I am sorry. I just don't like him and I don't like people quoting me with words I didn't even say. I just hate that."