ELEVEN

Jeongyeon walked out of her room wearing a pair of denim shorts and white t-shirt but her shirt is too oversized hiding the sight of her shorts. She was hoping that Jimin also changed his clothing because seeing him in his sando which allows her to have a glimpse of his masculine body was too much for her to take especially at this early morning. She was surprised actually because he looks so small and cute for a man but his built screams Adonis.

As she lifts her head walking to the hallway, her eyes landed at the kitchen and she found him still there looking out the view and still wearing his sando

As she lifts her head walking to the hallway, her eyes landed at the kitchen and she found him still there looking out the view and still wearing his sando. She was dismayed but she admits that he is such a sight. He looks so handsome. She found herself admiring him for a moment but she was snapped back to reality when he suddenly looks at her with his startled expression.

She swallowed a lump on her throat. It was clear that she was startled too, "Um, it... it seems that you're not ready yet for our session..." she stuttered at first but completely recovered herself after. She darts him an intimidating stare... Jimin is so speechless, looking at her dumbfounded. 'She is wearing just a shirt.. Are we really having it?' he thought swallowing hard. Clearly his mind is so malicious right now.

"Turn off the lights," she ordered him pointing at the switch.

He widened his eyes like what?

Jeongyeon was confused noticing how weird he acts. "Come over here and we'll start," she invited and turned her back at him and went inside her study room just near her bedroom ignoring the fact that he is still in his sando and boxers shorts.

Jimin was hesitating but he followed her. When he entered her study room, he found her fixing the things on her desk and pressing a remote and suddenly the blinds went rolling down until the room became dim.

'Ah, I never thought that she is like this... she's wild...' Jimin muttered to himself.

Jeongyeon then turned around, "Are you ready?"

He was frozen, unable to speak.

Though it is dim, they can still see each others' faces.

"Hey, I am asking you," Jeongyeon crossed her arms and raised a brow.

"Ah, this.. this...i...is gonna be.... my.... first time..." he nervously mumbled.

"Your first time? I bet you've done this before." Jeongyeon chuckled shaking her head. "Anyway, this is not supposed to be my way but since you're too innocent, I thought I should at least teach you the basics first."

Jeongyeon took a step forward and he suddenly spoke, "Don't. I want it to happen naturally."

Those words made Jeongyeon so confused. "Naturally? What do you mean?"

Jimin swallowed a lump and bravely blurted out the word, "Sex, right?"

Jeongyeon pressed a button on the remote and the lights turned on, "What? Sex? Did I hear it right? What the f*ck are you thinking?"