THIRTY FOUR

Kindly listen to this first as this fits perfectly with the chapter.

P.S. Tissue is here.

•••

•••

Reading the letter broke Jimin into tears. This is what he wanted, right? He did his act to be away from her but all he could feel now is deep regret.

The family is sad over the loss of the child and though they wanted to blame Jimin, they can't as he is hurting too.

Sung Ryung told him everything before she left him in Jeongyeon's place. He was enlightened with real reason why Jeongyeon did the kiss. If he didn't came up with his fake amnesia and listened to her explanation, things will be okay by now but he was too blinded by his hurt. He is angry at Taehyung but he's angrier at himself. If he didn't fall onto his trap, this would not have happened. Well there are a lot of 'ifs' running inside his mind. 'If I didn't let myself be overruled by my anger, things won't be too complicated. If I just hugged her when I woke up, she won't be hurting. If I just fulfilled my promise that I won't hurt her in any way, she is still by my side. If I just gave her the chance to explain herself, we will not lead into this. If I just listened to her..."

Jimin lies on her bed repenting and crying so hard. He missed her so bad, her scent, her warmth, her presence, but most of all her love... 'How could I doubt her love?'

Afraid that their brother would harm himself, his four sisters went to him. As soon as he opened the door, he bursts in tears again.

"I failed her, I failed our child," he weeps and Dara rushed to hug him. His sisters can't help but to tear up too. They know how it is so hard for him.

They sat at the living room with him at the center of the couch. They comfort him with words that everything will be okay but Chaeyoung bluntly told him that she hates him for his act, "I know you are hurt but you didn't have to do that. You saw how she was hurting when you pushed her away. I never thought that you'll endure seeing her in pain just because you felt mad. You didn't give her the chance to explain herself and to tell you about your child. She was scared that you will deny the baby. Jimin, I know you are older than me but I can't call you Oppa right now. I am so disappointed in you."

"I know, I am sorry."

"Don't apologize to us. You should be sorry to Jeongyeon. She's the victim of all these bullsh*ts," Chaeyoung sternly said.

"Yes Chae is right. You should search for her and apologize," Joy advised.

"Do you know where to find her?" Jihyo asked.