Chapter 6

Hey guys, Sanday here, its gonna be a short chapter today. Sorry but I hope you enjoy it!!!!

Mark's POV

I boarded the plane to Florida from Dallas after a quick call to Jordan letting him know I had landed safely. Once the plane had gotten out on to the runway, there were so many other planes waiting to take off that I had to sit in the plane on that damned runway without getting out for three and a half hours. To make matters worse, I felt like I was slowly frying with all the heat that got trapped in the plane. (A/N This has all happened to me before on a flight from Dallas to San-Diego ;-;) The stewardess brought us tiny cups of water, granola bars, and cheap little blue ear-buds. After sitting on the runway for about three and a half hours, it was finally or turn to take off.

-------- Timeskip ---------

When I landed in Florida, I walked out of the terminal and saw Jordan sitting there waiting for me. I looked at the time and it was 11:30, a little earlier than I had predicted my flight to arrive. Jordan looked up from his phone and spotted me. He jumped up from the chair and sprinted over to me and offered to take my carry-on. I obliged, figuring I would take my suitcase from baggage claim.

"It's sooo great to see you! It has been a while sense the last time I was in LA" Jordan said

"Yes it has, I'm excited to meet your roommate. I have met Tom before, but never this other guy, what's his name"

"ummmm about that" Jordan said as he scratched thee back of his neck "my other roommate is a girl"

"OOOOOOOOOOO does my little buddy have a giiiiiiiirrrrllllfrieeeend?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

"NO" Jordan said, "and HER name is [Y/N]"

"Okay, well lets go get some dinner!"

"Okay and Mark, I'm sorry for the outburst..."

"Nah buddy, ur okay, but I am really hungry, so can we go eat something"

"Okay"

----Timeskip----

Jordan's POV (short)

We ate something at Olive Garden and continued on to the house. I had realized that [Y/N] and Tom had begun to stream. I figured that if they were not done streaming by the time Mark and I got home, that I would just help Mark unpack his bags. We arrived at the house about 30 minutes later, and sure enough, [Y/N] and Tom had just wrapped up the stream and were sitting in [Y/N]'s room and were laughing about something. Just as I was about to close the door, our 4 month old dog Woody alerted everyone else in the house that we were home. Crap, so much for surprises! Seconds later, [Y/N] ran up at full speed almost plowing into me. I however dodged her and she ended up on top of Mark, gravity pulling the two onto the floor. Poor Mark, never knew what hit him. Oh well, so much for a normal introduction.

Hey guys, I hope you liked it, gtg, singing with m aCapella group, BAIIIIIIII!!!!