Chapter 18

Mark's Pov

We got to the place where we were going to play laser tag. Luckily for us it was a week day and most of the teenagers that would normally be here were still in school. We payed and they led us back to where you get the vests and the laser gun things. This was going to be fun.

Your Pov

They gave you your gear and let you in the room. It was pretty big for a laser tag arena, especially being that you and Mark were the only ones. Oh well... You had a minute and a half to go hide. When the timer started you immediately ran full speed the other way, and you're pretty sure Mark just stood there and watched you. Well, it's not like I mind, you tell yourself and continue scouting.

Mark's Pov

As soon as the timer started, [Y/N] ran off to the left. I watched her go. She looked so cute... Re I mean whaaaaaaat O-o! Mark get ahold of yourself geezus. As soon as she was gone I jogged off in the same direction.

The timer was up and I was on my guard. [Y/N] could pop out anywhere. I heard a gun noise and my jacket blinked signaling I had been hit. Damn! She was stealthy and a hell of a good shot. I got hit twice more before I found her. I was able to land one shot on her. It delayed her ability to shoot for a few seconds so I ran to the other side of the arena.

I sat there for a good 4-5 minutes taking the defensive strategy before I saw her round the corner. She got 2 shots in and started to run. Oh hell no! There is no way she is getting away from me that easily.

After chasing her for about 4 minutes I ran her into a clearing. She turned around to check and see if I was behind her and sure enough it happened again.

She tripped and guess who fell face forwards towards her... THIS GUY!! Well here I was, for the second time on the floor with [Y/N]. She looked up and blushed. She looked so adorable, no denying this time. Adorableness.

I couldn't help myself and subconsciously started to lean in. The timer had 7 seconds left. She started leaning in to. 5. I panicked. 4. I aborted mission and instead pulled out my gun. 2. I shot her. 0. The timer made a loud noise and I jumped up and screamed "GOT YO ASS!!" She kinda just laid
there and did nothing.

Your Pov

OMG was he gonna kiss me!?! That was the only thought going through your life at the timer