Chapter 15

Mark's Pov

I woke up again, and it was about 9:35. I decided to go find some food because I had probably missed breakfast. As I was about to round the corner I noticed that Tom had just struck up a conversation with Jordan. I didn't want to be nosey, but I listened anyway.

"Jordan, don't give [Y/N] a hard time, they just fell asleep for god's sake!" My cheeks and ears flushed at this, I knew what they were talking about.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about, she came to me this morning really upset, something about her thinking you were gonna blackmail her!"

"I was just kidding, where is she? I need to let her know."

"[Y/N] is asleep in my room" Tom said.

"Why is she sleeping there, and why is she sleeping? She has been doing an awful lot of sleeping lately."

"To answer your first question, we skyped Wag and she fell asleep talking with James and me. To answer the other question, I'm not sure. Maybe we should suggest a little visit to the doctor."

"Okay, we'll imma go get Mark up." Jordan starts to stand up when Tom stops him.

"I swear Jordan, if you give Mark a hard time I swear."

"I won't, I promise."

"Okay bud, whatever you say. I'm sorry if I came across harsh, I thought you were gonna blackmail [Y/N] or something,"

"It's okay Tom, it was my fault."

"Okay, glad you ain't salty 'bout it. Byeeee."

And with that Jordan started walking this way. I ran to the bed and jumped on it opening twitter trying to seem as inconspicuous as possible.

"Hey bruh!" Jordan says as he walks in.

"Hey!" I forced a smile, but I was slightly concerned for [Y/N]'s health.

Hey guys one Pov, but I was bored so I figured I would write! BAIIIIIIII!!!! :p