Chapter 2

Jordan's POV

I had noticed that along with other YouTubers, [Y/N] had become really partial to one in particular. Markiplier, aka Mark Fischbach. Mark and I were really good friends, I wanted to introduce [Y/N] to Mark so I gave Mark a call to invite him over for a while.

(M for Mark, J for Jordan)

M: "Hellooooo?"

J: "Hey Mark, it's Jordan"

M: "Oh hey, what's up? Wanna record er something?"

J: "That's not what I was calling about, do you have plans for New Years?"

M: "No, why?"

J: "Well, I wanted to know if you wanted to fly down to celebrate, I would pay for your flight if you want"

(btw you guys live in florida)

M: "Sure, I will fly down, and you don't need to pay"

J: "Okay, how about you fly down New Year's Eve?"

M: "Sounds good, how long will I be staying?"

J: "However long you want! We can book your return flight when you get here"

M: "Okay, sounds like a plan, I need to start packing and get some videos pre recorded"

J: "Okay Mark, talk to you later"

M: "Bai buddy"

---end of call---

Okay, so mark was coming over in two days, better tell Tom and [Y/N]

Tom was editing a video so I knocked on the door.

"Coming" Tom says

"Wassup Sparkly-pants?"

"Mark is coming over for New Years, just thought I would let you know"

"Cool, we gonna party or something?" Says Tom

"No, just thought it would be cool to introduce [Y/N] to Mark and New Years sounded like a good time"

"Okay man, whatever, I gotta finish editing this video"

"Okay"

And with that I headed to [Y/N]'s room, I had decided that I wasn't going to tell her who was coming over, just that we were going to have company so she could make enough food for New Year's Eve.

I knocked on [Y/N]'s door, no answer, surely she is up by now, its 10:30!

i knocked louder this time,

"[Y/N], I'm coming in!" I say.

I open the door only to be greeted by my very disgruntled housemate.

"Ummm sorry if I woke you, [Y/N]"

'I wonder how late she was up recording last night'

"What did you need Jordan?"

"Oh yeah, I invited one of my friends over to stay for a while. He's going to be here on New Year's Eve. I figured you might want to know being that you're cooking and you may need to figure in an extra person"

"Okay" She said, with a confused look on her face

"Who is it Jordan, do I know this person?"

"Not exactly, no, and I can't tell you who it is, it's a surprise." I say with a slight smirk on my face.

"Okay fine, be that way, but you know I HATE surprises"

"I know" I say, trying to surpress a chuckle, but failing miserably. I walk away to let [Y/N] get dressed.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hey guys, another short chapter, sorry. I promise they will be longer around the chapters where Mark comes to Florida, I still need the conflit if anyone has any ideas, BAIIIIIII