Chapter 23

Mark's Pov (I like writing in his Pov sry)

We walked around the mall some more and eventually stopped at the food court for lunch. After lunch we headed over to the Van's store. I needed a new pair of shoes. I pulled out a couple different colors and tried them on. When I got around to my favorite pair I started walking around. [Y/N] was off looking at a pair of shoes. I walked up to her, not noticing the laces were untied, (Ya see where I'm going with this one?) she turned around and right then I tripped on my laces, falling on top of her.

"We have to stop meeting like this Mark" she said with a giggle. God that was adorable!

Our faces were mere inches apart and I contemplated making my move...

Jordan's Pov

Mark and [Y/N] were out at the mall, leaving me and Tom alone in the same house again. I would be lying if I denied liking Tom. Oh well what can one do? I was minding my own business sitting on the couch watching some random videos on YouTube when all of a sudden I get ice down my back.

"Gotcha Sparkly Dick!!" Said Tom as he ran away.

"Oh HELL nah" I yelled as I jumped up and chased after him. He somehow managed to get outside in the yard. I chased him all around outside until I was finally able to tackle him to the ground. We both sat there panting and laughing until I was cut off (omg I can't believe I'm doing this!!! xD) by Tom's lips against mine. It was quick and I sat there in shock, Tom still pinned underneath me.

"Omg Jordan I am so sorry! I-I don't know what came over me" he said in his adorable British accent.

"I-I don't m-mind Tom" I stuttered with a blush on my cheeks

"I don't believe you, pro-" but I cut him off before he could finish.

Hey guys!! Sooo, what should I do about Mark? Should he make a move or stay awkward? 😆 let me know. Luv chu all, BAIIIIII!!!! :p