Short little filler thingy I promised

(This is back at like chapter 1 where you go to the grocery store cause why not? #amirite?)

Your Pov

You hopped in your car, a 2009 grey mustang with two black stripes down the middle. You had to go shopping for New Years dinner so you decided to head to Publix.

Once at the store you shop around for a few things before running into one of your best friends, Katie.

"Hey KT! How are you"

"I'm fine, how about you and the guys?" Katie was about one of the only people that didn't find the fact that you were living with two other guys completely strange.

"Things are fine, Jordan has invited one of his friends over for New Years though, so I'm cooking extra."

"Oooo cool, do you know who it is?"

"No, Jordan thinks keeping secrets from me is funny"

"Oooohh a mystery man, fun." She replied while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ewww dude, I know what you're implying, wtsf, I haven't been able to focus on a stable relationship with having to do work, take care of the guys, and take care of myself for that matter"

"Okay, okay, lol. You're so defensive. I gtg talk to you later, baiiii!!"

"Good bai Kate!"

And with that you take yourself to the register.