Chapter 7

Your Pov

You had just wrapped up the stream when you hear the puppy barking at something. You being your quick whited self put two and two together and figured that Jordan was home. You sprinted to the door and decided to tackle Jordan last minute, he however dodges your attack, sending you into a warm mass you believe to be his friend.

Oh Crap...

The two of you fall unceremoniously on to the floor. You end up on top of him with your face buried in his neck, awkward. He starts laughing as you blush from embarrassment. God that laugh sounded oddly familiar. You push yourself up on your hands and get up, feeling a rush of cold from the absence of body heat. You offer the stranger your hand and he takes it. You then decide to introduce yourself in a normal fashion.

"Hi, I'm [Y/N]"

"Hi [Y/N], I'm Mark, Mark Fishbach"

And at the mention of his full name something clicked in your head. upon realizing who the man you were just squished up against you have an internal flip out and then blackness.

Marks Pov

I had just walked into Jordan's place when a force hit me like a brick wall. It hurt a little at first but altogether it wasn't to bad. It was to strong of a force to be Tom so I figured it must be Jordan's housemate [Y/N]. I realized how awkward yet funny the situation had become. I started laughing and and I think that I saw her blush out of the corner of my eye. She got up and offered me her hand and I took it.

(I'm just gonna describe myself here instead of putting all this abbreviations in there. Substitute your own features if you want :p)

I looked up at the woman who was Jordan and Tom's housemate. She was really pretty. She was slightly shorter than me, I being about 5' 10" and her looking about 5' 7"She had long brown hair with the slightest side bangs. Her eyes were a clear blue and she was strong looking but not an intimidating kind of strong. My mind processed this in a matter of seconds. I was snapped out of my trance when she said,

"Hi, I'm [Y/N]"

I replied back while trying not to stutter.

"Hi [Y/N], I'm Mark, Mark Fischbach."

And with that she blacked out.

Hey guys, Sanday here, I'm gonna do a separate authors note so I don't ramble on here, BAIIIIII!!!