Chapter 4

Jordan's POV

Mark was coming tomorrow, I couldn't wait to see my friend, and introduce him to [Y/N]. As soon as my head hit the pillow, my phone rang. It was Mark.

(M for Mark, J for Jordan)

J: "Hey dude, whatcha need?"

M: "I just wanted to let you know my flight will be there at 11:30 tomorrow."

J: " Okay, cool, I can't wait to see you! Hey, how's about we get lunch after you land?"

M: "That sounds great! Gotta go, talk to you later."

J: "Bye Mark"

M: Bai!

_-the call es over-_

I hung up the phone and went to bed.

Your POV

I was putting away laundry when I heard Jordan's phone ring from across the hall. I payed no attention to what he was saying, figuring it was none of your business anyway. After folding your laundry, you decide to go to bed to get an early start on tomorrow.

---TIMESKIP---

You woke up at 10:45, a lot later than normal, especially when you got to bed early yesterday. Oh well. You got up to go see if Jordan was up. He wasnt in his room across the hall. You decider to go ask Tom if he knew anything.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Hellooooooo" says Tom as he opens the door. His hair was a mess, probably has'nt been up long either.

"Hi Tom, did i wake you?"

"No, ive been up for a few minutes"

"oh okay" I did'nt feel as bad now "Well I wanted to know if you knew where Jordan is"

"I think he went to pick up his friend from the airport."

"oh, okay"

As you are about to leave, tom stops you,

" [Y/N], Im gonna make food, what do you want me to make?"

"How about I help, we can make pizza, the good homeade kind"

"Okay, sounds good, lets get cooking ;)"

You roll your eyes at the joke and continue on.

After you make food, you and Tom decide to watch an episode or two of Doctor Who. Afterwards, the both of you contine you on with your day, recording and doing chores. Today was starting out to be a pretty average day.

Sorry its short guys, just wanted to get you guys somethin to read. BTW im LOVIN all the support, thanks! BAIIIIII!!!!!!