Chapter 17

Mark's Pov

Well, [Y/N] and I are off to God knows where. She turned up whatever was on the radio which was Gives you Hell by All American rejects (what I'm listening to rn)

"So where are we going?" I ask

"I figured laser tag and maybe lunch?" She replied.

"That sounds AWESOME!" I exclaimed a little over dramatically. She giggled and I think I saw her blush ever so slightly. That's adorable I thought... What what the hell?! I can't like her, Can I?! Whatever, I shouldn't be having an inner debate thing right now! I sat back in the seat and she turned onto a long country road. I like this part of Florida I tell myself. I kinda blanked out for the rest of the ride until we got to lunch.

Jordan's Pov

Tom and I had just finished up the stream. [Y/N] didn't stream today. She took what she calls a "Mental health day". Oh well.

I didn't see her in the house. I wondered where she went. I asked Tom to text her.

"Oh my, I don't know if your gonna like this." Tom said with a smirk

"What?"

"Mark and [Y/N] have gone out for the day." He said with a chuckle.

I think I died then and there. I don't like [Y/N], it's just the thought of my two best friends together... EWW!!

"Let's get lunch, we can watch something on the TV" Tom said sensing my discomfort.

"Okay" I said and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked into the kitchen. I blushed slightly, I wasn't gay or anything. I don't like Tom. I have never been gay! Although I can't remember when the last time I had a girlfriend was...

Tom's Pov

I could tell Jordan was uncomfortable so I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as a friendly gesture... SUUUUUURE Tom, I told myself. I think I saw him blush. It's probably just your mind playing tricks I told myself. I have had a crush on Jordan for a long time. Oh well... We ended up eating soup and sandwiches and watching Grown Ups on the couch.

OMG SYNDISPARKELZ IS HERE!!!!!! I finally did it. A lot of people asked for it so I said screw it and did it!!! BAIIIIII!!!!! :p