Chapter 35

Everyone wanted mark to go home and leave this open for another book 😂😂😂 (almost everyone)

Marks Pov

(A week later)

I kissed [Y/N] goodbye as I entered TSA. I tried to convince her to come with me, but she said she couldn't. She offered for me to move in with her, considering the size of her house, but I told her I had to refuse, at least for the time being.

We decided to keep our relationship up long distance, no matter how hard it may be. No matter what challenges this may throw at us, that it is completely and utterly worth it. My personal view on long distance relationships, is that if you are willing and completely committed to another person, nothing else matters as long as the love shared between two people is there, even if you are on two different sides of the United States. Hell, you could be in different countries, as long as two people have each other to rely on day in and day out. So, I continued forward and boarded my plane to LA and watched the ground beneath me fade, while the memories and love I created there have stuck in my mind to this day.

ITS DONE!!! THE BOOK IS DONE!!!!!!!!! Yeah, there will probably be another book... 😂😂😂 alright guys luv you all and thank you for all the support 😘😘😘😘😘
Shadowspino