Chapter 13

Mark's Pov

I woke up to something warm and a comfy bed. Oh shit. I thought as realization hit me like a de-railed train.

Upon opening my eyes, I saw [Y/N] snuggled into me with her back up against me and my arms around her waist.

'Oh shit oh sit oh shit' I mentally panicked. 'What do I do'

I mean it wasn't uncomfortable, I actually kinda liked it, but no one has to know that, right?!

I settled on just going back to bed.

Your Pov

You woke up with Mark holding you in his arms. Adorable. Wait WHAT?!? Why the hell is he here, not that you mind, but he probably will.

You felt him stir. Oh C.R.A.P.

He opened his eyes somewhat groggily and smiled down at you. You tried to hide your blush but to no avail. He just laughs and lays back down.

"Mark, aren't you a little weirded out?"

"No, not really, nothing happened, and we are just friends, it's okay"

"If you say so" for some reason the word friends hurt just a little

"So wha-" you stopped when you heard a small snoring.

You slipped out of marks grasp to go make breakfast. Upon entering the kitchen you come face to face with Jordan.

"Hello [Y/N] how did you sleep?" he says snickering.

'Please no' you think as you walk past him to make food. This was going to be a long day...

Hey guys, how are you guys? I'm amazing. The chapter is out at 11:30 my time, but it is Friday and I'm putting out the Saturday chapter. Now gtg I'm sleepy! BAIIIII!!! :p