Chapter 5

[Your POV]
As you are recording an episode of Prop Hunt with Minx, Dicton, and Nanners you get a text message. You look at it and realize it's Jordan. You ask to cut the recording short. You have been playing for almost an hour anyway. After the recording you text Jordan.

(J for Jordan, Y for You)

J: Hey [Y/N] I'm not gonna be home until around 7:30-8:00, sorry!

Y: OMG why? Are you okay?!

J: Yes, I'm okay but my friend's plane is gonna be delayed, and I need to pick up groceries and we are gonna get dinner.

Y: Oh, okay. Glad everything's okay.

J: Yep, talk to ya later!! :)

Y: Bye Jordan! :p

J: BAIIIIII!!

(End of conversation)

You go to tell Tom about Jordan's late arrival. He of course doesn't care, and suggests you guys stream some H1Z1, and of course you oblige. After about two and a half hours of streaming Jordan texts you that he will be home in about 30 minutes, so you and Tom wrap up the stream. After whopping some ass in-game of course!

"Well that was a lot of fun" Tom says with a smile.

"Hell yeah it was!!" You say with the usual sass you use around Tom, for he is your best friend.

"Well, I don't feel like cooking tonight" says Tom "You?" He says with one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah sure, I will make something, a phone call to the pizza guy"

"Alright well I'm gonna go find something to do.

You call the pizza guy and watch some of your favorite YouTuber, Markiplier.

You sit there eating dinner while you watch Mark on your laptop and Tom edits videos in his room, awaiting the arrival of Jordan and the mysterious house guest.

HEY GUYS, sorry the chapter is late and short, I've been busy and really tired, but I'm gonna try to find time to update. I had to have it out tonight because I'm gonna be out with some friends tomorrow. That is why I had to cut it short. Luv you all!!! BAIIIIII!!!