Chapter 9

Mark's Pov

After explaining the situation to Tom (with a little help from Jordan of course) I carried [Y/N] to her room. Jordan and Tom both offered, but I of course declined, I couldn't help but feel responsible for at least part of this.

Upon entering the room I took in every last detail, the walls were painted somewhere in between a baby blue and a sky blue with a bed up against the wall to the left upon entering. On one side was a side table and a lamp, and the other side closest to the door was a small bookshelf. She had a small setup for recording, a small TV on top of a set of drawers, and a small walk in closet. On the side opposite to the bed were two more doors, one of which I assumed to be a bathroom, and the other leading outside.

I deposited [Y/N] on the couch and left to go unpack with Jordan and Tom.

-timeskip-

They led me to the room that was basically a small apartment, adorned with a tv, sitting chair, fridge, sink, and microwave in the first room, and a bunk bed, tv, night stand and a set of drawers. Leading off of the room were two more doors one led to a tiny bathroom, and the other a small closet.

The guys and I started unpacking my stuff into the drawers. Things got award after a bit so I struck up some small talk.

"Sooo" I said while hanging one of my nicer shirts up "whose idea was the bunk bed?" I had been very curious, for this looked like the room of a 12-14 year old.

"It was [Y/N]'s, she saved it from her childhood" says Tom. He seems to be [Y/N]'s best friend. I'm sure Jordan and [Y/N] are best friends as well, but Tom seemed more like a big brother, especially when he got all aggressive when she passed out, and he also seems to know a lot more about her than Jordan.

"Yeah" Jordan followed up, "The house was actually hers, it belonged to her parents, but they moved out and left the place to her."

"Oh okay, that makes sense" I replied, and continued to set about unpacking.

"I have to run inside, brb" Tom said after looking up from his phone "Just gotta make a quick call, be back in ten"

"Ok" Jordan and I said in sync

And then Tom left.

Tom's Pov

While I was helping Mark unpack his things, I got a text from [Y/N] asking me to come inside for a few minutes. I texted back that I would and made an excuse to leave for a few minutes. As soon as I left I sprinted to [Y/N]'s room to make sure she was alright.

"Hey" I said in a soft voice as if she were a fragile piece of sea glass, left in the sun to dry and weaken.

"Hello To-mas" she says in a Spanish accent, so as to mock my name.

"What can I do ya for?" I ask

"I was just wondering if you could grab me a drink and some ibuprofen from the kitchen"

"Sure thing" I say and return with the items soon after.

"There you go!" I say as she takes the medicine and washes down with some water.

"May I ask you one thing before I go?" I ask her

"Of course, what is is?"

"What REALLY made you pass out, because from what Jordan and Mark were able to stutter out in their confusion, it didn't sound like you hit your head"

"Ohh, ummmm" "I ugh well uhhhh"

"Spit it out Mel"

She just stared at the wall with a flustered expression

"Lemme guess, you fangirled a little to much, didn't ya?"

"MAAAAYYYYBEEEEE"

"Alrighty then, we best not let Mark find out or he mayyyy be wielded out a little"

"Alrighty Tom, thank you so much!"

"No problem you pain in the arse" I said as our little joke

"Right back atcha"

And i continued on out to finishing unpacking.

You're Pov

You woke up from a quite... Odd dream, and decided that you needed some medicine because your head was KILLING you. You decided to pester Tom about it. After he brings you his medicine you take it and decide to watch some of your favorite YouTuber, Markiplier. After watching his newest Drunk Minecraft, you fall asleep, sending you into dreamland.

-le dream-

You are taken to the world of Mianite, a world you are all to familiar with (bear with me ok, you are part of the Mianite crew, and you are Ianite wit Jordan) especially being that you are on 24/7 (also this is still season 1) The Pirates walk over to you and want to introduce you to a new crew member. The new member stumbles over in a drunken state, obviously he had had too much grog. (Also if you aren't familiar with the Mianite series I am sorry for you) the new crew member is none other than Mark.

"Hey babehhhh" he says in a slurred voice, while inching closer to your ear.

You notice you have been backed up against the wall and no one seems to be noticing Mark's actions.

(Don't worry, no smut (; lol)

"How about you and me go out sometime?" He says with a smirk as he gets dangerously close, everyone else suddenly gone.

"Or we could just skip that" he says, while leaning in closer as he pins your hands above your head.

Just as he is about to make a move, you wake up in a cold sweat with someone sitting beside you.

The man extends his hand

"Let's start over, Hi I'm Mark, Mark Fischbach" he says

You let out a small giggle and can't say for sure in the dark room, but you think you see him blush.

"Hi Mark, I'm [Y/N]"

And with that you both let out a laugh.

Hey guys, extra long chapter, I have had nothing to do the past few days so I figured why not write and release it early?! (Honestly it's only like an hour before its actually Saturday but it still counts as Friday!!) so here y'all are. Luv you guys, BAIIIIII!!!!!!!