Chapter 1

Bear with me guys, this is my first fanfic and its probably gonna suck. I still need ideas for the major conflict later in the story. The first few chapters will not need it tho, so I plan to go ahead and write those, I really hope you enjoy this fanfic, now on to the story!!!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Your POV

You woke up to a loud banging on you're door and a voice calling you're name. "[Y/N], [Y/N], wake up!" It was you're best friend Jordan, aka the famous Captainsparkelz, you live in a house with him and Syndicate.

"[Y/N], I'm coming in!" Jordan says.

He opens the door only to be greeted with a very disgruntled housemate.

"Ummm sorry if I woke you, [Y/N]"

You would have been a lot angrier if it wasn't 10:30 in the morning. 'This is what happens when I stay up late recording' you tell yourself.

"What did you need Jordan?"

"Oh yeah, I invited one of my friends over to stay for a while. He's going to be here on New Year's Eve. I figured you might want to know being that you're cooking and you may need to figure in an extra person"

"Okay" you say, still not knowing who the mysterious guest is.

"Who is it Jordan, do I know this person?"

"Not exactly, no, and I can't tell you who it is, it's a surprise." Jordan smirked as he said this.

"Okay fine, be that way, but you know I HATE surprises"

"I know" Jordan said. He chuckled and walked off.

After he left, you got up and checked the calendar. 'Oh crap' you thought as you realized New Year's Eve is only two days away. You still had to clean the house, go shopping, and make the food!

And with that you set off towards the grocery store.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I know this was short, I wanted to put something up for you guys to read. I would appreciate pointers, seeing this is my first story, I may need them. Also, a HUGE thanks to Martina4689 she is my best friend and has promised to help me edit this, (as soon as she gets home) xD

Bye guys!!!