Chapter 14

Jordan's Pov

I was waiting in the kitchen, hoping that Mark or [Y/N] would walk in before Tom. Sure enough [Y/N] walks in, probably to make breakfast. I look at her and smirk as we make eye contact. She has a brief look of worry on her face the rolls her eyes and turns away.

"Soo, [Y/N], how'd ya sleep?"

"Good, how about you?" She says with edge in her voice.

"Oh I slept wonderfully, thanks for asking."

"Jordan, just go ahead and make fun of me please, put me out of my misery." She said as she put her hands above her head in surrender.

"Oh no, I believe it will be a lot more fun tomorrow" I say as she storms off towards Tom's room.

Tom's Pov
I was in my bed scrolling through Twitter when my door burst open. I look up, startled to find an upset [Y/N]. What did Jordan do now!

"What's wrong [Y/N]?" I ask as I sit up in the bed.

"Jordan is gonna blackmail me with the thing that happened last night!"

"What happened"

"Well, nothing much bu-"

"Exactly" I cut in, "nothing happened, so he has nothing to use against you, I was there, he didn't take any pictures or anything. Anyway, Jordan is too nice and too dull to blackmail anyone correctly."

"Okay Tom, thank you, I can leave if you want me to" she responded.

"No no, you don't have to leave me, we can skype James. I told him I would call him but never got around to doing it." I say with a shrug.

"Okay, where is your laptop?"

"On the floor by my dresser" I respond

Moments later she returns with the computer and I move over in the bed to make room for her. After we had Skyped for about two and a half hours, she started to get droopy eyed and fell asleep. Geeze that girl sleeps a lot.