Dekusquad- Frozen

Little: Shoto
CG: Iida, Ochako, Deku, and Tsuyu
Dada: Izuku
Papa: Tenya
Mama: Tsuyu
Mommy: Ochako

{Third person POV}

Izuku, Ochako, Tsuyu, Tenya, and Shoto were all hanging out in Izuku's room. They were having a sleepover, one that did not involve any crimes. Shoto had been quieter than usual and Izuku was the first to notice.

"You okay, Todoroki-Kun?" He asked while patting Shoto's shoulder. Shoto looked down for a moment then at Izuku.

"Uh-huh, I hungry though, dada." Everybody looked at him, a little bit confused until they remembered about his regression.

"I'll go get some of the food Ms. Midoriya made earlier," Tenya said while walking out of the room. 

"You wanna change your clothes, bub? I'm sure you have some clothes here for you to wear." Izuku said. Shoto nodded so Izuku looked for some clothes for him.

"Do you have the stuff you need, Sho?" Tsuyu asked. Shoto grabbed one of his bags and held it up. He pulled his pacifier out and put it in his mouth. Izuku found some clothes and helped Shoto change. 

"Papa's back with food! You want something to drink, Sho?" Tenya said while walking in with a plate. Shoto nodded then handed Tenya his sippy cup. Tenya put the plate down and walked back out.

"Want mommy to help you eat, baby boy?" Ochako asked. 

"Yes, p-pwease." Ochako sat on the bed and patted her lap while grabbing the plate. Shoto got on her lap and she started helping him eat.

"I am back with milk!" Tenya said while setting the cup down. Shoto mumbled a small thank you before drinking some. 

"How about we watch Frozen, ribbit?" Shoto looked at her and smiled excitedly. Tsuyu grabbed the remote and turned on the movie. The group all piled up on Izuku's bed and cuddled while watching the movie.