BokuAkaKuroTsuki- Store and Toys

CGs: Bokuto, Akaashi, and Kuroo
Little: Tsukishima
The outfit Tsukki has on cause dinosaurs.

Dada: Akaashi
Daddy: Kuroo
Papa: Bokuto

{Third person POV}

Bokuto was the first to wake up among the four so he was in the kitchen making breakfast. He thought everyone would be asleep for a bit longer, but he was proven wrong. Tsukishima came into the kitchen while holding one of his stuffies and babbling under his breath.

"Papa? What doin?" He said while rubbing his eyes and standing next to Bokuto.

"Oh hey, baby boy! I'm just making some breakfast for us! Wanna help?" Bokuto replied while kissing his head. Tsukishima shook his head and sat on the counter.

"Too sleepy." He mumbled. Bokuto chuckled in response and continued cooking.

"How about you go wake up daddy and dada so we can all have breakfast together, baby," Bokuto said while plating the food. Tsukishima got down and went to go do as Bokuto said.

"Daddy? Dada? Wakey, papa made foods." He said while hitting Akaashi and Kuroo with a pillow.

"Bub, we're up, we're up. Stop hitting us." Kuroo laughed while sitting up. Akaashi put on his glasses before sitting up as well. They said their good mornings then went to the kitchen.

"Good morning! I made pancakes for everyone!" Bokuto said while gesturing to the plates. They all said thank you as they say down to eat. Tsukishima was just playing with his food and talking to his stuffie rather than actually eating.

"Want me to help you eat, Tsu?" Akaashi asked. Tsukishima thought for a moment before nodding. Akaashi started helping Tsukishima eat. The three others made plans for the day which only consisted of grocery shopping and laundry.

"You gonna go to the store or stay here with one of us, Tsu?" Akaashi asked as he finished feeding Tsukishima. Tsukishima nodded before he got out of his chair.

"Alright. Let's go get dressed, yeah?" Kuroo said while getting all the plates and putting them in the sink.

The four went to their bedroom and started getting dressed. Bokuto also helped Tsukishima get dressed. Once they finished getting dressed, they got in the car. Kuroo was driving, Akaashi was in the front, And Tsukishima and Bokuto were chilling in the back seat. Tsukishima was curled up with his head in Bokuto's lap.

"We should be pretty quick in the store. We don't have much we need to get. Tsukki, Bo, if you guys want anything that's not on the list, ask me first." Akaashi reminded the others. The whole car ride was full of loud conversations and music.

Once they got to the store, Tsukishima and Bokuto immediately ran in. Akaashi and Kuroo followed behind quickly, not wanting to lose their boys. Akaashi grabbed a shopping cart as well.

"Oooh, can I gets in, pwease?" Tsukishima asked while pointing to the cart.

"Sure, go ahead," Akaashi said with a small smile. Tsukishima giggled and raised his arms towards Bokuto. Bokuto picked him up and put him in the cart.

They went around grabbing items while Tsukishima played with his stuffie and babbled on about random things. He did get a couple of snacks as well as some toys. Once they paid for the stuff, they went back home.

"Dada and I are gonna put the groceries away then daddy and you can go play! Sound good?" Bokuto said while putting some bags down. Tsukishima giggled softly and nodded before being picked up by Kuroo.

Kuroo put Tsukishima down and they both started pulling out toys and stuffies.

"You be... Dis one!" Tsukishima said while pushing one of his stuffies in Kuroo's face. "N I'ma be dis one!" He held another one in the air.

"Hm. But what if daddy wants to be this one?" Kuroo said while picking up another one. Tsukishima snatched it from his hand and put it back down.

"No. Yous gotta be dat one, daddy," Tsukishima said while gesturing to the one he gave Kuroo dramatically.

"Why?" Kuroo was just teasing Tsukishima, he had no problem being the stuffie he had in his hand. He really just wanted to see what Tsukishima would say.

"Cause I said so n they're my stuffies. Dey go where I wan dem to go." (They go where I want them to go) Tsukishima pouted. Kuroo laughed and backed down so they could start playing finally.

"Tsuuuu! Papa and dada are backkkk!" Bokuto announced loudly as he entered the room.

"Papa! Dada! Pway wif daddy n me?" Tsukishima babbled happily.

"Well, of course, Tsukki," Akaashi said with a smile. They sat down and the four of them played with toys.