Oisuga- Milk Bread

{Oikawa's POV}

Suga and I were chilling at his house, he was regressed and playing with some toys. I had put on some random cartoon that he likes to have in the background.

"I bored n I wan foods, daddy," Suga said while standing up and walking to me. I pulled him onto my lap which caused him to giggle.

"You wanna make some milk bread with daddy?" I asked while tickling him gently. He laughed and nodded so we headed to the kitchen. I got all the stuff we needed out as he climbed on the counter to sit. I placed the stuff next to him then we started making it. It was a little messy though, we had quite a bit of flour on us. He helped me knead the dough and put it in the bread pan. It shouldn't take too long for it to bake but he did say he was hungry so I made him a small snack.

"Here ya go, baby boy!" I said while giving a bowl of yogurt and strawberries to him. He held it as I fed it to him. He was perfectly capable of feeding himself since he was five but he's a little spoiled. 

We heard the timer go off so I took the bread out of the oven.

"Alright, we gotta wait for it to cool down a little. We don't want really hot bread, we want warm bread, right Su?" He nodded quickly while giggling. Once the bread cooled down a bit, I gave him some. We both sat on the counter while just eating the bread.

"Daddy! Heres!" Suga babbled as he shoved a piece of his bread in my mouth. I laughed and ate it before tickling his sides gently.

"Baby, that was yours!" I laughed out. He giggled and did it again.

"Su, stop it, you need to eat your bread!" I said light-heartedly. He shook his head.

"Daddy favorite food milk bread so I give daddy milk bread!" He laughed out. I smiled and put some bread in his mouth.

"You like milk bread too, don't you? So you eat your bread. There's plenty more for daddy to eat, baby boy!" I said before kissing his forehead. He nodded and continued eating.

Once we finished, we headed to the living room. I sat on the coach as he laid across my lap. We talked about random things while playing little games with our hands.