EraserNight- Cat

{Midnight's POV}

I was hanging out with Shota at my house, we were cuddling on the couch while watching some movie on TV.

"Muri?" He said softly. I hummed, signaling him to go on. "C-can uh... Can you help me?"

"With what, babe? Gotta be specific." He paused for a second before responding.

"Um, with... With uh, regressing?" He mumbled. I smiled and kissed his forehead. We got up then went to my room. He stood by the door just fiddling with his hands while I grabbed some clothes for him. I handed them to him and told him to change. He did so then walked over to the mirror. (The outfit above, without the beenie and shoes)

"Tank you, mama." He said softly. I smiled and patted his head. He doesn't talk much when he's regressed and when he does, it's usually a mumble unless we're talking about cats. He really likes my cat, Celestial.

"Wanna play with Celestial, my prince?" He nodded quickly and held my arm. I went to the living room and Sho waddled behind with his thumb in his mouth.

"Where's your paci, baby boy?" I asked. He shrugged and sat on the couch. I chuckled softly as I went to go get my cat. I came back with her and put her on Sho's lap. He giggled softly as he gently stroked Celestial. I sat next to him and started playing with his hair. I grabbed a brush out of my purse that was by the couch and started brushing through his hair gently. He hummed and kicked his feet, a small giggle could be heard occasionally as well. He was always so adorable when he was little. He was easy to handle as well. He was only grumpy when I woke him up from a nap.

Shota leaned against me and I wrapped my arm around him.

"How bout you go get your paci so you don't gotta be sucking your thumb, handsome?" I said while kissing his forehead.

"Mm... I okie. I don' need it, mommy." I smiled softly and shook my head. I know he wants it, he wouldn't have hesitated if he didn't.

"Here, I'll go get it for you, honey." He nodded so I got up and went to get it. Once I got it, I went back and handed it to him. He smiled and giggled a little before putting it in his mouth.

"T-tank you." I nodded and sat back down. I pulled him down a bit so he was resting against my chest. Well, really my boobs but in an innocent way of course. He yawned and looked up at me.

"I sweepy, mama." He said while rubbing his eyes.

"Nap time then, go ahead and go to sleep, angel." Sho nodded and moved my cat off his lap. He rested his head on my lap. I grabbed a fluffy blanket from the end of the couch and put it over him. Celestial jumped back on his lap and got comfortable. I softly sang a lullaby for a little bit before he went to sleep.