Tsukkiyama- Dysphoria

Female to male Yamaguchi feeling dysphoric. 

{Yam's POV}

I stood in front of the mirror with my shirt off. I had a somewhat flat chest but with the wrong clothes, my chest was still noticeable and it was really starting to bug me. I can't even wear my binder at practice or during games, otherwise, Tsukki would get upset with me. I just want to have a completely flat chest. I may not have bottom dysphoria but my top dysphoria gets really bad. 

I had already worn my binder for eight hours at school today but I don't feel like dealing with the dysphoria right now. I can't deal with it. I put on my binder then one of my hoodies. It was really hot today but I couldn't care less, the hoodie made me feel better. I looked in the mirror again and ran my hands down my chest. I looked down and felt my eyes water. I just want a flat chest without having to do all this.

"Tadashi. Didn't you wear your binder at school today?" I looked at the doorway and saw Tsukki standing there. 

"Tsukki! Uh..." I let out an awkward chuckle before rubbing the back of my neck. "Y-yeah but I mean... I'll be fine! It's just one day, Tsukki." He scoffed and shook his head.

"Take it off, Tadashi. Your parents and I agreed that we wouldn't allow you to bind unsafely, take it off." I put my hands on my chest before shaking my head.

"Please? The dysphoria is really bad today and I... I just don't wanna deal with it today." He walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Yams, listen to me. You can't bind for that long, it could hurt you. You can't practice your serves if you're hurt. You can't participate in practice if you're hurt. You can't do a lot of things if you're hurt and I know you don't want that." I put my arms over my chest for a moment. I really didn't want to take it off but Tsukki is right. I don't wanna hurt myself. 

"Okay, okay, fine." He nodded and turned around so I could take off my binder. Once I was done, I could feel some tears go down my cheeks.

{Tsukki's POV}

I heard some sniffling from Tadashi and turned back to him. He had his arms wrapped around himself while his eyes were closed.

"Tadashi... C'mere." I wrapped him in my arms as he cried into my shoulder. 

"I don like dis, daddy... W-why can't I j-just be a boy?" I picked him up and held him on my hip.

"You are a boy, baby. It doesn't matter if you have a flat chest or not, you are a boy." He only nodded and held onto my shirt. I went to his room and sat on the bed with him on my lap. I rubbed his back and tried to reassure him the best I could until he calmed down. I grabbed one of his stuffed animals and attempted to distract him cause I know his dysphoria is still bothering him even though he isn't crying. He let out soft giggles as he grabbed one of his other stuffies. We played with the stuffies for a little while until I could tell he was feeling better.

"Daddy? Can we cuddle n watch somefin?" He asked while setting his stuffie in his lap. 

"What do you wanna watch, my prince?" He thought for a moment before pointing to one of his Paw Patrol stuffies. I turned on the TV and put on the show.