Kamibaku- Hyper

{Third person POV}

Denki and Bakugo were hanging out after school at Bakugo's house. They were in the living room watching TV, Denki laying on top of Bakugo. The shorter male snuggled into the other and started giggling.

"What's so funny?" Bakugo asked while stroking the other's hair.

"Nothinggggg." Denki replied while giggling. Bakugo laughed a little and sat up.

"Boom boom! Do the boom boom thing!" Denki yelled excitedly, making dramatic hand gestures. Bakugo smiled and made tiny explosions in his palm to entertain the mentally younger boy.

"Woah! Super cool, daddy! Looky, I can do something cool too!" Denki held up his hand which had electricity covering it. Bakugo kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair.

"Good job, bub." Denki deactivated his quirk and got off of Bakugo. He grabbed the remote and started pressing random buttons until the loud blonde took it from him.

"Cartoons!" Denki said while jumping up and down a bit. Bakugo turned on some cartoons and pulled Denki back on his lap.

"Dada! Guess what! Guess what! Guess what!"

"Quiet down. My dad is upstairs. What?" Denki giggled and gave Bakugo a kiss on the cheek.

"I wuv youuuu!" Bakugo chuckled.

"I love you too, pikachu." Denki laughter and got up once again. He ran up the stairs and into Bakugo's room. A few minutes later, he ran back down and jumped on the couch. He had changed into one of Bakugo's shirts and some of his own shorts.

"Hey, hey! I hungry, daddy! I wan food!"

"Use your manners or you're not getting it."

"Oh, sorry! Can you make me food please?" Bakugo nodded and stood up.

"Sure but first, how old are you?" Denki looked down at his fingers and counted up to five before holding up his hand.

"Five! I'm five, daddy!" Bakugo nodded and went to the kitchen, the little following close behind.

"Daddyyyyy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddyyyyy!" Denki said while pulling on Bakugo's shirt. Bakugo was getting slightly irritated at the little's behavior but at least he was happy so Bakugo let it go. He slowly turned around and looked at Denki.

"Yes, pikachu?"

"Can I has mac n cheese?" He asked while holding the others arm.

"Mhm but you gotta go off me or else I won't be able to make any." Denki huffed and let go. He sat on the floor, out of Bakugo's way, and played with some electricity in his hands. Bakugo made some mac and cheese and set it on the counter.

"Did you wanna use your sippy cup?" Denki nodded. "Alright, go get it." Denki got up and ran to Bakugo's room. He grabbed his sippy cup out of his backpack and went back to the kitchen. Bakugo made some angel milk, in Hope's that it would make the other a little sleepy, and handed him the food and drink.

Once Denki finished his food, he had his cup in his hand and asked over to Bakugo. He held up his arms without saying a word.

"What? You want me to pick you up?" Denki nodded. Bakugo sighed and picked him up.

"Yay! Tank you!" Denki said while kissing Bakugo's cheek. Bakugo rolled his eyes jokingly and headed up to his room.

They decided on watching movies and cuddling until Denki had to go home.