CG!Mina x L!Deku- Tender Headed

Black Mina twisting black Izuku's hair but the po baby tender-headed 🤧

{Third person POV}

Mina and Izuku were sitting in the common room, Mina on the couch and Izuku on the floor in between her legs. It was the day of the month that he always dreaded. Even more so when he was small. Hair day, it was finally time to detangle his hair, and being four definitely didn't help.

"Mama!" Izuku whined loudly when Mina combed his hair a bit too harshly.

"Oh, baby. Mama's sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, baby. I had to comb through that knot." Mina responded kindly while massaging his scalp gently. Izuku pouted and continue watching Teen Titans Go on the TV in front of him. 

Mina gently raked her fingers through Izuku's hair, working out any knots or tangled bits, then working through it with the comb. She used the best detangling leave-in conditioner she owned, but the poor thing was still oh so tender-headed. Whining at any pull of his hair, wincing and moving away while she was in the middle of a part. It was only making the whole process take even longer!

"You gotta be still, sugar. I can't get a clean part if you keep moving." She said, sticking the comb in a part of Izuku's hair. Izuku frowned and looked back at Mina, tears in his eyes and lip quivering.

"Mama, it hurts!" Izuku said with a sad pout. Mina sighed and shook her head.

"I know, I'm being as gentle as possible but your hair is so thick. It's beautiful but really hard to comb through." Mina said while bending down to kiss Izuku's forehead. "There's only a few more left, bubs. I need you to sit still just a little while longer, okay?" Izuku nodded and turned around, grabbing his All Might stuffie from the side and hugging it.

"How many mo?" Izuku asked, reaching up to touch the top of his head.

Mina moved his hand gently, "only about six more and I'll do these super quick. Okay?" Izuku nodded with a sad huff.

Mina parted his hair as gently as she could into six different parts, though of course it still hurt. Izuku tensed and sniffled loudly with every part, whining at every pull. But soon enough, she was finished.

"C'mon baby, wanna finally see your hair?" Mina suggested while standing up. Izuku nodded quickly before getting up and running to the bathroom.

"Woah!" Izuku said while looking in the mirror.

"You like it?" Mina said, proud of her hard work.

"Mhm!! Fank you, mama!" Izuku hugged Mina tightly.

"Of course, baby."

Uh hi, I'm back! Sorry for not posting since last year. Ya girl forgot about this whole account.