BNHA Head Canons #4

Deku:

He's a really good caregiver unsurprisingly.

He makes sure there's nothing his baby(s) can get hurt on.

Stays worried about his baby(s), doesn't want them to be sad or get hurt or anything like that.

Always has some activities that his baby(s) can do while they're small.

He adores carrying his baby(s), it makes him feel like he's doing his job well.

Doesn't leave his baby(s) alone for longer than five minutes, he gets too anxious.

Not too strict but is very serious about meals and such.

More of a negotiator since he doesn't like ordering people around.

If he needs to go to work or something, he will always get a baby sitter which would probably be Iida.

Doesn't use punishments often. The only time he really uses them is when his little(s) put themselves or someone else in danger or isn't taking care of themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo:

He's a pretty good CG.

Does slip up and raise his voice accidentally but he's just a loud person, doesn't really yell at who he's taking care of.

A lot of holding and watching shows.

Definitely plays video games if his little(s) wants to.

Pretty strict when it comes to meals, bedtime, ect.

Prefers if his little(s) follow him when he leaves the room but it's fine if they don't want to.

He'll make small firework like explosions to entertain them.

Deals with brats pretty well.

Will not hesitate to go through with punishments.