DustBunny- Late Night Visit

{Miruko's POV}

Tomura had shown up at my house randomly in the middle of the night. He was lucky I didn't have work the next day, otherwise, I would have made him go home.  He did have a little backpack with him, no clue what was in it though.

"Did you need something, Mura?" I asked while walking to the living room. He followed and sat down on the couch with me.

"Nu-uh, jus wanted to be wif yous. Had scawy dream." He replied while setting his backpack down. I hadn't even noticed that he had regressed, he was far too good at hiding it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby. Did you walk here?" I asked, slightly concerned. Tomura gets lost quite easily when he's regressed and I don't like him walking alone, especially at night. He shook his head as he pulled his switch out of his bag.

"Dada (Kurogiri) wouldn't let me. He brings us here wif da purple stuffs but den he left when I rang da ding dong fingy." He responded. I nodded then grabbed his backpack and looked inside. There was a pacifier, a teether, a rattle, and some small toys. I had some of his other stuff here so we were pretty much set.

"How old are you, kid?" I asked him. He held up four fingers which was odd since he almost never regresses to four, especially after a nightmare.

I pulled him onto my lap and wrapped my arms around him. He scooted down and put his head on my chest while playing his game.

"Are you sure you're not holding back from slipping more?" I asked while kissing the top of his head. He paused for a moment before speaking.

"Don wanna be tiny tiny, don wanna bother mommy." He mumbled. I let out a heavy sigh.

"Baby, you know you're not supposed to do that. You're not gonna bother me so you don't need to worry." I responded. He paused before holding his pinkie up. I connected our pinkies then kissed his hand.

Tomura put his switch down then held onto my shirt. I rubbed his back and rocked side to side a bit.

"Mommy loves you, Mura." I said while grabbing the remote. I started looking for some cartoon to play for him. He kissed my nose which is his way of saying, "I love you too" when he's nonverbal.

I put on some random kids show which seemed to catch his attention. I doubt he'll be able to sleep by his bedtime today due to the nightmare so he can just sleep whenever he falls asleep.

I pulled his pacifier out and put it in his mouth, he gave me a small smile in return. I would have to assume he was about one or two now. He'd probably end up falling asleep quickly thankfully.

After a while, he did eventually fall asleep while watching TV. I laid down with him on top of me then pulled a blanket over us.