Asanoya- Tics

TW for tics, obviously lol. Specifically a tic attack. CW swearing. Italics are vocal tics. I base these tic oneshots off of my own tics soooo yeah.

{Noya's POV}

School was a lot today. There was a bunch of tests, and then people kept fucking with me. I just wanted the school day to end. My tics progressively got words too. At the beginning of the day, it was just some face scrunching and squeaks. But by the end, I was yelling out words, clapping, sometimes hitting myself, and some other stuff. I was really stressed out so they just kept getting worse. I even got yelled at by a few teachers to stop making noise. If I could stop, I fucking would.

By the time lunch rolled around, my tics were horrible. Everything hurt and I'm positive I'm gonna have some bruises later. I was tryna eat with the team but it just wasn't happening. I was repeating what other people said, hitting myself, saying random things, stuff like that.

"Noya, are you alright? Do you need to go home?" Asahi asked while putting a hand on my back.

"Home! No, I'll be fine fine! soon enough." I said. He raised a brow and then I just had to fucking punch myself.

"Fucking hell! This is stupid!" I yelled and stood up while throwing my plate on the table.

"Alright, Noya and I are gonna go real quick. We may be back but if not, we went home early. Tell the teachers for us if we don't come back." Asahi said while getting up. The rest of the team nodded and said their goodbyes.

Asahi and I went to the bathroom. I sat on the floor by the wall as he crouched in front of me.

"Okay, I'm gonna hold your hands so you don't hit yourself anymore, is that alright?" He said. I nodded and yet again yelled something out. Asahi held my hands gently but firm enough to not allow them to move.

"Do you have your medication on you?" I shook my head and started crying. My whole body hurts and I'm just exhausted. I wanna sleep but obviously, I can't sleep in the middle of the boy's bathroom while having a tic attack.

"Alright, let's try to calm down, okay baby boy?" I nodded.

"Let's talk about volleyball. Have you been practicing lately, bub?" He asked while kissing my forehead. I could feel myself slipping and I wasn't even gonna try to stop it.

"Fwoom! Y-yeah, I have been practicing lots. Thunder!" I threw my head back and hit the wall. I whined loudly and started crying harder. Asahi held both of my hands with one of his then put his other hand behind my head.

{Asahi's POV}

"It's okay, baby. You'll be okay in a little bit, I promise." I said while rubbing his head gently. He sniffled and scooted away from the wall.

"Boom boom! I sleepy! I don wan deal wif dis no mores!" (I'm sleepy! I don't want to deal with this no more!) He whined. I pulled him into my chest and rubbed his back.

"I know, baby. I know. But it'll be over soon, okay? You just need to calm down." He whined and babbled something. I sighed and pulled my phone out of my pocket, deciding to play some music that normally calms him down. I also talked about volleyball and other things he was interested in. Soon enough, his tics calmed down enough so I wouldn't have to hold his hands anymore.

"You ready to go home, bub?" He nodded and wiped his face. I picked him up and walked out of the bathroom. I told the office what was going on then we went to his house.

By the time we got to his house, his tics had calmed down some more. I put him on the bed and crouched in front of him.

"You wanna change your clothes?" He babbled something and nodded. I grabbed a hoodie and a pull up then helped him change.

"Bam bam! Nap?" He said while clapping and scrunching his face. I laid down next to him and he climbed on top of me.

"Sleep well, Nishi. Papa loves you." I said while kissing his head.

"Nini, papa." He let out a yawn and fell asleep shortly after.