Bonfire - Chapter 10

Diva Fever, Husstle, Princes and Rogues, The Reason, and Twem had performed. they did an amazing job but they're not as friendly as i think they were. they're here for competing, Just competing.

the girls and i are here to compete aswell, but we're here to make new friends and have some fun with music and singing.

why people have to be so harsh.

after i got back from having the little "pep talk" with Harry, i have nowhere to sit now. Niall sits beside Zayn and he saved a space for me. the fire was so big which makes it warmer. i can feel the warm on my body. in the backyard, Simon has this huge Lake and an amazing view. the plants are arranged perfectly. i just love it here.

i sit beside Niall, cleaning the dirt from my pants and shoes, Niall kept his eyes on me, looking at me like i was some kind of food he's about to eat. instead, i just ignored it.

"where have you been?" Niall asked. "just had a little talk with Harry."

"about what?"

"about him liking Kendall..."

"oh it's pretty obvious that he is.."

"yeah. are you seeing someone here?"  i asked Niall. i think this is not a problem for us to talk about this, since we're best friends. nothing will be awkward. right?

"No, haven't found one. what about you?" Niall asked back, what am i supposed to answer? i told my Louis problem to Zayn but i haven't tell this to Niall? well...

"Louis is kinda cute." i blurted out.

Niall was like shocked, his face looked upset but you can't really see it if you don't know him clearly. i knew him. that's why i recognized that look. well, i think he's just surprised that i like his bandmate, though. or is there anything else?

"oh Louis, yeah he's cool."

"what do you think i'm supposed to do?"

"i don't know, why don't you ask him and see what happens?" Niall said giving me an advice. we're whispering tho.

"there's not enough courage on me to do that, Ni." i said.

Niall was about to say something to me, but apparently he was stopped by Simon who said the next band who will perform is our band. Diversity.

"good luck." Niall said, raising his hand suggested me to do a high five. i did.

"thanks Ni. you too." i replied.

"cmon girls." Kendall said. "let's do this!!" Abby is jumping up and down. you can see that he's really excited.

"don't forget the lyrics and the Harmonies." Cindy explained, giving us a briefing before the performance. "ugh i'm so nervous!" i said worrying, but i know i'm not gonna be distracted by anything on that stage. i'm going to own that stage. WE, are going to rock it.

we walk up to the stage, testing the microphones, and four of us started singing.

---

"that was fun!" Louis said. after they performed. they performed after us, singing Grenade, by bruno mars.

"i would want to do this for the rest of my life!" Harry said.

"we should still search a song to sing to the judges boys.." Liam said.

after the boys and us had performed, i turned my head facing Niall who pretty much looked upset. i decided to walk to him, whats wrong? he just performed and he was great.

"what's wrong?" i tapped Niall's shoulder from behind. he was devastated. he looked really upset. was this about his performance? he didn't make any single mistake on that stage.