Here We Go - Chapter 22

the sun is shining today, Glasgow is having a great weather today! so four of us girls decided to go swimming. it's been 4 days since we've got here. it's Friday now, and tomorrow is the first x-factor week without us, sucks but oh well. we enjoyed holiday so much.

we got into my the back of my house which has a medium sized swimming pool. we got our swimming suits on ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75972735 ) it's new cause we bought it all yesterday.

Abby and Cindy jumped inside the pool, while Kendall and I are just chilling beside them. Cindy and Abby are splashing each other, and doing silly stuffs. Me and Kendall are just talking. since she has been really quiet because of the 'skype' incident.

"are you feeling ok?" i asked Kendall, shaking my legs under the water, chilling.

"yeah."

"just tell me what's going on."

"i don't know, Mony."

"c'mon, you can trust me you know."

"hmm, Harry won't come here right? he will never come."

"well you know he's busy with x-factor and if they win, we're gonna be so proud."

"i know, and there will be a lot more girls coming around him, and he would forget me like POOF, i'm gone." said Kendall. i chuckled.

"no, he's not believe me. i think there's something in you that changed him."

"i don't know."

"c'mon don't be sad! we're on holiday!" i said cheering her up. she smiled, turning her head facing me.

"thanks." she smiled again.

we both jumped into the pool, joining Cindy and Abby playing with the airballs and waterguns. i love this quality time. this is a band bonding.

-----------

we took a shower after, me and Abby are just talking in the sofa while she's on her phone. Cindy is combing her hair, sitting on my dressing chair.

"girls i got an email from Top Shop!" Abby said, turning her head to me.

"what did they say?" i asked.

"they are having an event tomorrow, a runway show i think, and they asked us to perform a song for the closing number and held a little talk show after" Abby explained.

"do you think we should call them? they sent their number."

"go call them Abs." i said.

meanwhile when Abby is calling the Top Shop management

"is Kendall feeling better?" Cindy asked.

"yeah, i hope tomorrow the fans could cheer her up." i said.

"hey, if we're going to perform tomorrow, that means we're not gonna see the boys' final performance?" said Cindy. my eyes widened.

"holeeey i forgot about that!" i said.

"you always forget things what is wrong with you." said Cindy laughing.

"guys, they said ok. and they said that we should tweet that we're gonna perform tomorrow so we could get more people to come." Abby said walking in to our conversation.

"what is it?"

we turned our heads and see Kendall walked to the tv area, where are laying down right now.

"we're going to perform tomorrow at the Mall for Top Shop and also doing a talk show with them tomorrow night."

"cool. so what song are we going to sing?" Kendall asked.