Did i get through? - Chapter 4

i'm laying inside the tent, thinking about the thing happened under the rain with Niall. i don't know where is this going. i mean i like him as a friend, and gahhh i'm so confused.

the rain stopped. i walked to the stage arena, while Kendall is already there. i don't know if Niall is gonna be there cause i heard that he took a pretty long shower.

meanwhile, i see Louis is walking to the stage arena. i decided to run up to him. "Lou!"

Louis turned his head at me and smiles. he stopped walking and waited for me, he took a step aside from the crowd so they won't bumped him while he's walking .

"hey Harmony!" he smiled, he has this gorgeous smile that brightens up everyone's day. "are you walking inside?" he asked. "where do you think i'm going?!" i said chuckling, holding my stomach. it's obvious that he knew. Louis rolled his eyes and starts to chuckle

"how's your ankle?" Louis sounds worried by the way he asked me. i can't stand caring boys. they're so adorable.

"yeah it's fine. thanks for fixing it, though." i smiled at him.

we walk together into the stage arena, laughing as always. and then i see Niall is already there with so much worry on his face.

while i was about to walk to Niall, there's this anonymous came, i think he's Louis's friends.

"Hey Harry!" Louis greeted him.

"hey Lou, who's this gorgeous girl beside you?" this Harry guy flirted with me. "my name is not Gorgeous Girl. i'm Harmony."

"oh nice to meet you Gorgeous" Harry said. he's so much of a flirt. charming flirt. Louis just stood there laughing and rolling his eyes. and Kendall suddenly came. then i take a peek to where Niall was but now he's gone.

"Mony where have you been? did you change your clothes again?" Kendall asked.

"uh yeah, i was walking from the fountain inside the garden and it starts to rain, so. my clothes are all wet." i explained. i was not ready to tell Kendall about what happened with me and Niall. well, it WAS gonna happen. it didn't happen yet. ugh i need to stop thinking about him. he just sees me as a friend who he just met on X-Factor in this day 2 of the competition.

"Oh, i thought you were having a food fight again." Kendall said. i raised my shoulder making "well-this-what-happens" face to her, and she looked away. we are gathering around the arena now, i'm with Kendall, Louis, and Harry.

Harry walk up to Kendall and said hi. they started to talk, and laughing at each other. pretty much Kendall is being flirted by him, ok enough with this flirts. i didn't see Niall anywhere. so now i'm only with Louis.

"you think we will get through?" Louis asked. "i don't know, let's just hope for the best." i smiled. he smiled back.

Ted got up to the stage and starts announcing the announcement.

"ok singers, it's time to announce the ones who will get through to the next round. in the next round, you will have to sing your own song choice to the judges, and wait for the results." Ted explained what is going to happen in the next round. ohhhh i'm so nervous.

Ted start calling up names from the boys category. there's already been 20 people called but they haven't mentioned Louis and Harry's name.

until..

"Harry Styles.." Simon mentioned his name.

Harry jumped up and down, he starts hugging some people but the girls refuses,though. i think every single girls have been flirted with him, and Harry started to walk to the rest of the through contestants.