arguments! - Chapter 12

Spain is so cold! seriously. i really need to wear jackets more often.

"Abby, what are you doing wearing that tank top?!" Cindy yelled to her, making me and Kendall laughed. "i thought it was summer here.. is it?" Abby's eyes starts to look through the windows seeing the cloudy sky. it is a bad morning.

"no idiot, it's winter." Cindy said. Abby frowned, we all laughed after that.

knock knock

"coming!" Kendall got up, fixing her lifted top, pulling it down. i'm just fixing my shoe-tie

"hi Kendall, can i see Harmony please?" i heard Louis' voice on my ears. "sure i'll tell her to be here, but you can't get into our room.."

"why not?"

"it's girls privacy okay." Kendall said whispering, Abby laughed.

"don't need to be so harsh Kendall as if Louis is someone else..." Abby combed her hair, fixing her bangs.

"no i don't need to come in, though. i just wanted to talk with Mony."

"MONNNYYYY, LOUIS IS LOOKING FOR YOU!" Kendall yelled, Cindy covered her ears, making the funny face, and Abby covered her left ear with her finger.

i got up from the floor, and i walk towards Louis, his face looked concerned. and i think he's going to tell me something. and it's probably not good, according to the look on his face which is full of questions.

i closed the door behind me, and i was leaning on the wall beside my door, and Louis get in front of me. there's no one in the hallway, they're probably still in their room.

"listen, i'm really sorry about last night. i'm not supposed to allow you to drink." Louis explained.

"that's ok, well you should've let me though, but it was my fault to drink that much." i explained back, he looked at me, full of worryness.

"no, Niall was right. i shouldn't have let you drink on the first place..." Louis' face turned sad, and he looked down.

i grab his chin, and lift it up. making him facing me closely.

"look, you're just trying to get me what i want. you are allowing me to do things i love. Niall don't know how much i love drinking, but yeah it was my mistake for drinking too much. and i'm never gonna let that happen again, as long as i'm with you. and as long as you are mine to keep me safe. there's nothing matters." i said looking through his blue eyes, and he smiled.

his hands are on the wall, his other hand is on my waist. he pulled me closer to him, and start kissing me.

"i love you." Louis said during the kiss. "love you too"

"whow guys, get a room!"

i heard a door creek and that's Harry yelled from the boys' room accross ours.

me and Louis are just laughing, and he pecked me on the lips. i smiled.

"so, we're cool?" Louis asked, hoping for a yes in his eyes.

"absolutely." i said and he smiled. "btw, i need to get back inside, i have a lot of things to do today Lou, meet you later at lunch ok?" i said.

"ok."

Lou gave me a peck on the lips, and his kisses are always the best.

--

it's been 3 days since the pub problems. i didn't have a lot of time to be with Louis, and Niall isn't around. i don't know where he is. is he hiding or something?