Result Show - Chapter 16

"as we're here today, we're going to announce the top three.. be ready acts!" as Courtney, the host said.

everone was applauding, cheering their idols to be on the top three. Rebecca and Matt are really good, and One Direction is really great and they have the most fans in here.

Kendall, Cindy, Abby and I are holding hands, we really hope that we would went through. our last performance was Somebody to love my Queen. i just really hope that song would make us go through.

"oh shit i'm nervous" Abby whispers to me.

"it's gonna be fine." i whispered too.

Zayn looks so nervous. Niall was there pressing his lips while Liam is just looking really concern about everything. Harry and Louis just stood still. they're wrapping their arms around one another. because they're five of them. Louis Harry and Liam are in the back row, when Zayn and Niall are in front.

"One Direction!" Courtney called One Direction, which means they're going through to the next round! i'm so excited for them. they're jumping around happily. four of us girls just smiled and throwing a little applause, hoping it would be us to get through next.

my heart is pumping really hard. my hands are shaking. i can't even eat last night knowing that today is the result show. we need to get through. to proof to everyone that i could sing. Kendall is holding my hand really tight, she's always nervous when it comes to results.

"Matt Cardle, congratulations, you moved to the next round!"

Matt is hugging all of us before walking backstage, now there's my band and Rebecca left in the competition.

"there is one spot left for finals. who will be filling that spot?" Courtney screamed, making the crowd screamed our names and Rebecca's

"before we announce who will go through, we will talk with some fans alright.." Courtney said, walking to the crowd who is supporting us and Rebecca.

"hello there, what's your name?"

"it's Ashley."

"who are you supporting right now?"

"uhm i support Diversity!"

"who is your favourite member?"

"it's Harmony! she is really gorgeous and she has this beautiful voice that no one else could beat. i wanted to be like her, she's such an inspiration! i watched all their diaries and she is the funniest! she also taught me to never give up on my dreams!" i smiled. she's really sweet. do people think that way about me?

"woah interesting! any message for them?"  Courtney asked.

"yes, whatever happens, do not give up on your dreams, we know you're gonna be big girls!" Ashley spoken really loud making the crowd cherred for us even more.

"moving on.. hey mate! what's your name?"

"i'm Ben." answering the question really pumped.

"okay Ben, who are you supporting in here?" Courtney asked.

"Diversity of course!"

"Another Diversity fan! why do you love them?"

"uhm, because they're really awesome. and they sounded great together. i've been there since day one and i will always be." Ben said out loud.

"who is your favourite member?"

"it's Kendall! she's such a sweetheart and she sang really great! i swear i would marry you if i could okay!" Ben said, and everyone was laughing and applauding. i heard Kendall is laughing beside me.