The Flight - Chapter 8

"THIS PLANE IS HUGE!" Abby screamed, sounding really excited for the trip to Marbella, Spain. this is going to be a quite long trip. Spain isn't near. i called my uncle yesterday and he said it's ok for me to go to spain, thank God he made me a pasport or i'm not going anywhere.

"hey." Niall walked towards me, with this huge smile on his face. seeing that makes me really happy too. he brightens up a lot of people days.

"Nialler!" i hugged him and he hugged me back, and we the group are in one plane. there's this 4 huge planes for each categories. and it will fly in different directions.

"wow you bring a lot" i said to him, punching his backpack because when i hug him, i get to hug his huge backpack.

"snacks, as usual." Niall smiled again. i laughed. "they serve snacks in the plane, Niall." i said to him, "well apparently they're not enough for me."

i'm shaking my head confused. "how did you manage to stay so fit when you eat like a starving monkey everyday?!" i asked

"this is me." Niall said laughing.

"who are you gonna sit down with?" Cindy came to me and asked me. when Niall stood there stopped laughing. "uh, him." i pointed at Niall and i think Cindy was about to ask to sit with me before but she knew that i'm not available anymore. "why don't you sit with Abby?"

"well i was going to, but i think i can't sleep beside her." Cindy said faking frustrated. i laughed. "you have to get used to it though, we're gonna live with her for months." i said.

"yeah i think we do. i'm gonna ask her now tho, catch you later?" she said, "yeah sure." i said waving my hand at her. Niall just stood there.

"so, i didn't see Kendall anywhere..." Niall said. yeah it's true. where's Kendall? is she with someone?

"Abbs did you see Kendall anywhere?" i asked Abby, but she shaked her head and lifting up her shoulders. then she turned her head to the left saying "there she is!"

she's with Harry. again, ugh i don't really like that, obviously. she's not telling me everything, while her job is to trust her best friend right here. i know i can't force her to tell me, but i deserve to know. besides, she haven't known how Harry is. should i check on her? yeah, but she's coming towards us.

"hey Mony!" Kendall said hyped. "gosh, i'm so excited!" she added.

we are all smiling at her, and yeah i shouldn't think about any of this now. we're gonna have fun on the trip and getting close to each other. it's gonna be really fun!

"so are you sitting with Harry in the plane?" i asked her. she nodded. "is that ok?" she asked. "yeah it's totally fine" i smiled at her and she smiled back. then, Louis, Liam, and Zayn came towards us.

"Niall! how could you be here so fast?" Liam asked. "you didn't even bring your hat." Zayn added. Niall just blushed.

"you're here so fast because you wanted to see Harmony right???" Liam asked smirking funnily, while Zayn laughed along.

"shut up guys." Niall said punching Zayn's arms. and he blushed. did Niall just blushed because he's been caught being here earlier just to see me?

"hey, Mony." Louis said. "hey, Lou." i said. it's still awkward between us. this is because of the kiss.

"who are you gonna sit down with?" he asked. Niall, Zayn, and Liam are talking one another. "uh, Niall." i said. Louis looked down then he smiled. "oh."

i smiled back pressing my lips. "who.. are you gonna sit with?" i asked back. " Zayn." he said.

"what about Liam?" i asked again. "he'll find someone." Louis said. i smiled.