Speak It Out Loud - Chapter 14

the truth have spoken.

i knew Niall was hiding something all the time, he always looked at me like he was about to tell me something.. but he didn't. the way he talked to me, just shows me that he's hiding everything that he wanted to tell me.

and thanks to Cindy, i knew everything he's been hiding from these past 9 weeks..

ever since i dated Louis, everything is just great between us two, but wrecked between me and my friends. i was separated from Niall, the girls did seem annoyed by how Louis treat me.

i'm still a virgin tho, i never did anything with him. we almost did, but i always said that i'm not ready..

tonight is week 8 which we need to sing a sad,slow, meaningful song. and we already picked Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. it's a great song. and i know from the start, i'm going to be related to this song.

"i'll meet you at the Rehearsal hall." Cindy called me from 200 meters away, and i showed her my thumb, smiling.

i'm filling my bottle with mineral water, and walk to the rehearsal hall.

i took my phone out. actually, i'm really scared that everything is going to get worse if i didn't fix this. everything that happened with my life needs to be fixed. i scrolled down to the contacts in my iPhone, and i find Niall. so i decided to text him that i wanted to meet him after rehearsals are all done. i'm going to have a little bit of chit chat with him.

@rehearsal hall

"good morning singers. only a few of you left. the competition is getting harder, tighter, and tougher. you guys need to focus if you really wanted to win this thing." Jade spoken, the vocal coach of slow songs. she knew how to sing a slow song from the tiniest bit, until the hardest.

Jade coming towards Rebecca, and the other girls. and there i am, with my girls.

"skyscraper is gonna be so great." Abby streched her body, currently warming up. Cindy followed.

"yeah, Demi will be proud of us because we're singing it." Cindy said. Kendall nodded. i smiled, fake.. smiled.

after all i've been through, there's nothing in here could even make me smile. even this competition. this whole thing didn't work at all. i know they adore us, public have known about us. but, there's nothing in here could make me happy, excited, and wanted to do this. there's just simply nothing else.

losing your best friend is really hard, nothing supports you at the back. i know i have my girls, but Niall is the only good friend i got since the first day i've been here. it's just uncontrollably pissing me off everyday, knowing that he's not here having fun with me.

even though it's just for 8 weeks. i know that deep down in my heart, i'm going to be friends with Niall forever.

"Mo! you're losing it again!" Kendall said.

"oh sorry!" i said, looking at Kendall who is fixing her shoe tie. "what is wrong with you these days?" Kendall asked curiously. i turned my head at Cindy who's looking at me because Kendall asked this, and i was just like giving her this look to not to tell anyone about what Cindy told me. and i think she understands.

"nothing, i'm just confused about how to take the high note in the song." i explained, lying to Kendall.

"c'mon.. you can do it." Kendall said, hitting my arm.

"i think Abby should do it." i said smilling.

"me?" Abby asked.

"yeah i know you could hit the big note at the bridge..." i said, Abby smiled. "thank you! well i'm gonna try hard. i won't let you guys down."