Unpredictable - Chapter 25

A week and 5 days has passed since that incident in the backyard, since the whole hospital thing. i'm so scared of it. but i'm also glad that it's all over. we're all perfectly okay right now. we are ALL have gotten closer.

ever since Niall and I got close, Louis has been really sad like i don't know why. maybe because he's thinking about a girl or Me? i know that our breakup isn't easy. we didn't break up smoothly, you know. we fight before it, and the fight was about something really important. best friend.

last night Louis came to my room, and he said that he wanted to talk to me.

-FLASHBACK-

*knock on the door*

"come in." i said reading my popstar magazine.

the door's handle coming down slowly, and there's a sound of a door creak. i couldn't help but put my magazine down and started to look at who's coming. Zayn, Liam, Harry, Abby, Cindy, and Kendall are out to buy some stuffs for the boys merchandices because they're leaving Glasgow next week. it's really sad, because of the time flies so fast, and Niall is asleep because he spent every night with me talking and singing stuffs.

"Hey."

Louis eyes met mine, the sound of his voice just changed the whole situation. it's cold and i'm really nervous of what he will do.

"hey, what's up." i asked.

"well, i just... wanted to....talk." Louis said rubbing the back of his head. "can i sit down?" he said pointing to the chair beside me.

"uh, yeah. sure." i said letting out a little smile.

Louis sat down on the couch beside me, and took a sip of my hot chocolate and then put the cup on the side table. it was an awkward silence with him looking at me the whole time.

"what is that you wanna talk about?" i asked, patiently.

"you okay?" he asked. i could tell he's shaking.

"yeah, as you can see that i'm completely fine." i said to him chuckling.

"oh okay good." he said, i sighed.

"look, just get to the point." i said.

Louis eyes widened a bit, and he plays his hands nervously. i looked at him straight in the eye, but he kept looking down.

"okay, hm. you know that.. i love you." Louis said. i just nodded, hoping for more words coming out from his mouth.

"and i didn't play with those words. i mean it."

"but Louis, you know i'm with Ni-"

"just, hear me out." Louis said intterupting me, i pressed my lips together and remained silent.

"i know that Niall loves you, and you love him. and you know there's nothing i can do about it." he said, i just nodded. and looked down.

"even though you're not together yet, i'm just wishing you and him the best. he will ask you to be his girlfriend soon, just believe it." He added i smiled.

"thank you, Lou. you're a good friend." i patted his back,he smiled. i'm trying to joke around but he seem really serious and can't be intterupted with laughs so i just let him continue talking.

"and the thing you have to know is that i will love you no matter what happens. i know that i have to move on to somebody else but i just can't. and you need to know that i'm always gonna be here loving, and waiting for you." Louis added. holding my hands.