Leaving London - Chapter 19

"my bags are packed." said Kendall who's dropping her suitcase on the ground, because lifting it is just as heavy as leaving the boys and this competition.

"mine too." Abby added. she sounded really sad to leave, because she actually the one who cried so hard after we heard who went through to the next round and when Courtney didn't call our group name.

"i just wish you wouldn't leave that fast." said Niall who is sitting behind me on the sofa looking at me pouting my mouth.

"well, at least Glasgow would be great." Cindy said sighing. the whole room just looks sad. i'm about to leave London. a very great city with awesome people and bad weather. but still, everything's great around here. this is like the place where i first meet all of my best mates. i seriously am gonna miss this place like for real.

"girls, if you don't get into the cab now i would probably leave with 10 pounds in my pocket." the taxi driver said unpatient.

thats our queue to leave.

the boys all stood up, hugging each and everyone of us. Harry first came to me he looked really sad. probably because seeing that Kendall is about to leave for a while.

"Harmony.." Harry said hugging me, i hug back.

"take care of Kendall for me." Harry said, i smiled.

"sure, Haz. don't worry." i said smiling. Harry pulled away and so did i.

Liam walk towards me, pulling me into a hug.

"we'll keep you in touch ok Mo?" Liam said.

"yeah sure, skype me everyday when you have time! i'll be there." i said.

Liam pulled away from the hug and start moving beside me to hug Abby. Zayn walk towards me and he pulled me into a bear hug.

"cant. breathe." i said catching my breath.

"who the hell am i gonna have a laugh with now" Zayn said pouting but laughing aswell.

"gonna miss you too badboi." i said, Zayn chuckled, hugging me even tighter.

"whatever you do, don't lose contact okay?"

"we wont, Zayn." i said laughing. he pulled away, and Louis came to me.

"guess i'll see you around" Louis said standing in front of me, with his hands on his vintage cream coloured pants' pockets.

"hmm yeah, buddy." i said, to make things not as awkward.

"sure, mate." Louis said chuckling, pulling me into a hug. i hugged back for a while then we both pulled off.

Louis smiled at me, then walk towards Abby.

then this is it. Niall.

Niall walk towards me, with a sad looking face. straight, nothing. he pulled me into a hug, and slipped something into my pocket, it's a square box with a ribbon wrapped on it.

"open it when you get home." Niall said looking at me, still hugging.

"thank you. i'll miss you." i said hugging him tight.

"i'm gonna miss you the most okay? i know it's hard but i'm going to see you again soon." Niall said looking at me. with a really serious face.

"promise?"

"i promise."

Niall gave me a peck on the lips, making Zayn gasped, well i guess Niall is making it official. but he still haven't ask me to be his girlfriend yet, i think he knew that i just broke up with Louis and because of the things i said last night in the mini balcony.