Conflicts - Chapter 21

"Girls come down here!"

i heard Uncle Jarred calling us from downstairs, i bet the breakfast is ready.

My uncle decided to stay in Glasgow for a week to get to know all of us a little bit better. well by US i mean he wanted to get to know ME for a little bit more. because he's always been out of town, doing cooking stuffs and competition and all of that. i didn't even get the chance to have a real talk with him. all we talk about is just "i left some money in your room" or i'm going to bla bla bla for work. so, yeah i do miss my uncle. he's the only family member that i have. at least the ONE that i know existed.

we walked downstairs still in our pjs, except Cindy because she's always the neatest, and she doesn't like to look pretty bad in front of people. not in front of us girls of course, trust me. we've seen everything in Cindy. the bad and the good.

"Hey Jarred." Cindy said pulling the chair off the table side.

"hi, i made pancakes for breakfast." uncle said with a smile on his face.

"awesome." i said sitting down.

Kendall and Abby both sat down on the dinning chair, while my uncle is taking the cooked pancake from the pan to the plates in front of us. with 2 slices of strawberries on top. after he put all the pancakes on our plates, he poured a mapple syrup on our pancakes. and it really looked eatable right now.

Abby without saying anything, choped off that pancake harshly and put those into her mouth until her mouth is full. my eyes just widened and i found my uncle laughing holding a pan and a wooden spoon.

"what? i'm starving" Abby said with her mouth full.

"ugh yuck Abs, you need to calm down" Kendall said disgusted, closing her eyes.

"shut up clean freak, eat your pancake." Abby replied. Cindy and I laughed so hard.

Kendall made the duckface to Abby and Abby gave Kendall a whatever look and continues eating.

my uncle sits down, eating his pancake aswell, and he began asking us questions.

"so Mony, have you got any fans?"

"yeah, we held a little meet and greet in Heathrow airport before our flight yesterday.." i explained.

"it was a hell lot of fun!" Kendall added.

"what about an album? you said in the last show that you're gonna make one, right?" my uncle asked, shoving a slice of pancake through his mouth.

"we will. but we just need a break from all of this and just enjoy holiday!" Cindy said.

"yeah, Glasgow would be an amazing place for shopping." Abby said, again with her mouth full.

"of course. Harmony, you could ask the driver to drive you and i think i would send 2 bodyguards to guide you when you're in malls or whatever you needed them to do."

"sure uncle, i know we might need one since we're kind of known right now.." i said.

"we could disguise." Kendall said.

"how?"

"put on a sunglasses, a red lips, plus casual outfits like normal people and you'll be fine." Kendall explained.

"do you think it'll work? people could still notice us." Cindy asked.

"don't worry, it will. they won't even know we're in Glasgow anyways." said Kendall.

she's right, we should do a disguise it would be fun. but we kind of need one or two bodyguards aswell just in case there's something happened.

"you guys are going to the mall this afternoon right?" Uncle asked.