Glasgow - Chapter 20

the plane just landed, and i woke the girls up. they are rubbing their eyes after waking up. the plane stopped and i turned on my phone. i'm gonna call my uncle to make sure he's here to pick us up already. i texted him before our flight and he already knew what time to pick me and the girls.

"Glasgow!" Kendall said to my ears. pretty much loud.she hug me excitedly then i smiled at her. she never went to my house before, and i know this is like the FIRST TIME EVER, i brought a friend to my house.

there has never been a single friend from school or anywhere that i brought to my house, or even a boyfriend. we always met outside or i'm usually the one who came to theirs. i don't want to seem showing off my uncle's house and richness to my friends so i don't want them to come to my house.

but yeah, with Diversity, it all changed now.

"i can't wait to go to your house!" Cindy said grabbing her purse from the chair standing up.

"you'll see later." i smiled.

ever since i was okay with Niall, Cindy became more careful to talk to me, and like, quieter. but that's ok. as long as she didn't do anything bad to me, it's fine. i love her as my best friend. we're in a band, Cmon, there should be no rivalry between us.

we got off the plane, started walking to the lobby to get our luggages. our luggages are really heavy because we brought our shoes inside. and my own suitcase is like my waist height. it's so tall and huge. i just realized i brought too many stuffs to London.

when we waited outside, we got more fans for us, queuing to take pictures with us, autographs and hugs. i know making our fans happy is our job aswell.

"Harmony!" i heard Jarred's voice calling my name from the crowd. i signed the last autograph and walk over to him. he pulled me into a hug, and i just drop my suitcase. how i miss my Uncle so much, we never get as close as right now before. the only family member i have is him.

"i missed you!" Jarred said, pulling out from the hug.

"i missed you too!" i said smiling wide.

"so this is the famous uncle Harmony's been talking about.." Kendall said.

Jarred smiled and i know he's glad meeting my band mates.

"oh sorry, Uncle, this is Kendall, Cindy, and Abigail.. but you can call her Abby."

"hi Mr Clark." Kendall greeted him.

"call me Jarred."

"great to meet you Mr. Clark." Cindy said offering her hand.

"you must be a really good cook" Abby said. i just put my hands on my face.

"haha yeah sort of, now c'mon before your fans go crazy." uncle said. we all nodded and carried our suitcases with us, walking to the parking lot to reach my uncle's car.

he brought his range rover and it fits all of us. with our huge suitcases in the back. my suitcase is the biggest. i think.

@Jarred's House

we got off the car, and my maids are already on the door, ready to open it for us. we walked in and my uncle took off his coat.

"make yourself at home girls." uncle said, walking upstairs.

the girls nodded and just drop their suitcases on the ground.

"Mony, this house is friggin huge!" Abby said looking around, with her head spinning.

"absolutely! i wonder how big your room could be!" Kendall added.

"hahahaha why don't we put our stuffs in our room and get changed? i'm really tired." i said.