Peanut Butter - Chapter 5

"Harmony wake up! we have to do second auditions in 2 hours!" i heard Kendall screaming on my ears, i rubbed my eyes slowly, doing this little strech. i unzip the sleeping bag zipper and getting out of it. it's been a long sleep. i had fun with Niall last night. it's really fun.

"how long will you sleep omfg." Kendall said packing up her suitcase. "oh god Kendall, what time did you take  a shower?" i asked because she's already set for her performance today. she already wears cool outfits. how come Kendall get such a style.

"6 in the morning." Kendall said. i widened my eyes, then Kendall raised her shoulder. "well, what can i say, i have to get through. i'm really pumped" Kendall said

"well you know there's a lot of talents around here. they're pretty good." i said. Kendall suddenly stopped and turn her head on me. "not that i meant we will not get through, but i'm just not really sure.. about me."

i looked up for a reason to tell her, oh god why did i say such stupid words, makes people feel let down. i'm such an idiot.

gaahhh i'm really stressed. i get my shower stuffs, and a white t-shirt, with ripped shorts, and a black boots, and heading to the bathroom.

i took a shower. and i put on everything i grab from the tent. the clothes looks pretty good on me though. i may look like a rocker but i put on simple make up. pink lips, and light eyeshadow. not like those gothic ones which.. scares me.

i walk to the stage arena myself. Kendall texted me that she will be there herself cause i took probably 20 minutes to shower. she could piss herself waiting for me. yeah i do take quite long shower in the morning.

i didn't see anyone i know here. i mean Niall, Louis or Harry. i found myself lost. Kendall is nowhere to be found. i stood there alone waiting for Ted to announce something.

Ted finally comes up to the stage.

"Good early morning singers! it's 8:30 in the morning and you need to get ready for the second audition!!!" everyone starts applauding saying "woohoooo!!" together, like they were pumped. people are gonna cut more people today. the crowd is so much smaller now. they cut more than 100 people yesterday. thank god i wasn't one of them. or i'll cry.

"prepare your songs and please queue to get the turns." Ted said. we all queued.

"oh great." i said to myself. it's a long queue. i hate queuing too long. it frustrates my leg. i need to sit and i don't have such strong knees to stand that long. then it's finally my turn and this woman sticks my audition number on me and said i was performing in 11am. great. just great. i have to wait for one hour in a half to sing?

"Hey mony!" i heard Kendall from far away, reaching me. "oh my God you know i have to perform at 10:30 am , sucks right?"

"i got 11am. sucker." i said complaining. Kendall laughs. "so i didn't see Harry anywhere." Kendall added.

"are you into him?" i asked her, her cheeks starting to get pink and i noticed it. she likes Harry.

"i don't know. we've been texting lately, but there's nothing happens" Kendall smiles.

"something will." i said she throw me a her hugest smile. i think she likes him. but Harry is a flirt, and he looked like a playboy on the outside. will he get serious in a relationship? i don't know.

we both waited for like, hours. then it's finally Kendall's turn.  i told her to have her fingers crossed. she smiled and get onto the stage.

she sang The Climb by miley cyrus, and i thought it was great but the judges commented that it's a really safe song to sing and i'm friggin worried about her. will she get through?