Believe - Chapter 6

Louis and I  already back to our tents, because it was awkward, after the kiss. you know there's nothing to explain and talk about. we're just like figuring out what just happened.

i like the kiss, and of course if he didn't like me, he wouldn't kiss me. it felt so real. but he hasn't said anything yet. maybe he's just lonely?

never mind about that. focusing on my audition ...

it's been 3 hours for the break, and i still got 1 more hour to relax and do nothing. Kendall was gone, i don't know where she is. but, yeah she must be around here somewhere.

i kinda need her for now, i need to tell everything that happened between Louis and I. i feel like i have to tell this to someone, i can't keep secrets to myself, especially when it's about love.

"Harmony!" Kendall shouted from outside.

"YESS?" i yelled. she came in. "oh.. hi." i said smilling wide. she's just giving me a yeah-whatever look.

then she sits down, " i thought you were still gone."

she came in the right time.

"hey Kendall, i need to tell you something." i said to her, her eyes widened, the curious feelings is building up inside her. then i prepared myself to tell this to Kendall.

"Louis asked me to go to this beautiful garden, and we went to a picnic together, and when i was eating the bread he gave me, there's some peanut butter left on my lips. then he just leaned and kissed me, taking that peanut butter bits away from me."

Kendall just sit there with her jaw dropped. "well?"

"did you kiss him back?" Kendall asked. "believe me, at first i don't want to. but somehow it felt really good kissing him, and it just felt right. so i kissed him back, and it went good." i explained.

"he likes you, dude" Kendall said. "i don't really think he do." i said. of course he doesn't like me. he just cleaned some peanut butter on my lips.

"but what about Niall?" Kendall suddenly asked.

"what about him?" i asked back. "well, you're obviously so close to him this past 3 days.." Kendall said.

"yeah he's a good friend, Niall is a really good friend, he talks a lot, and eats a lot. but he's really sweet and caring."

"wait i thought he was a carefree guy." Kendall said confused. "that's what everyone thinks of him at first, but once you get to know him, he's a totally different person." i said eating my chips.

it remained silent, Kendall is polishing her nails with a bright red colour because she's white so it looked great on her. i checked my iPhone. i got 3 texts.

first one: Momo, walk with me to the stage arena ok? i'm really nervous. Nialler x

i laughed after reading it, then i read the second one.

thanks for today Mony. it's a great first date, Lou x

a date? i didn't even realize it was a date. but oh well. i enjoyed it. do i like Louis? he's really handsome, his biceps is a thing to die for, he's amazing.

i replied to their texts

to Nialler: sure Ni, meet me in my tent, Momo x

to Louis: uhm. you're welcome Lou, Mony x

then i continue eating my chips. i look out for something to wear for today since it's the last night for bootcamp. i packed my bags because if i didn't get through i don't have to pack it at night.