Going to Judge's Houses. - Chapter 7

"wow that's a cool name!" Abby said. we start calling Abigail abby because she asked us to. besides, her name is kinda hard to pronunce so we decided Abby for her nickname.

"yeah Harry came up with that." Niall explained running his fingers through his hair. He's really cute when he do that.

"yup, after all the confusion we had because the random band names..." Harry said. we all laughed.

"this is gonna be such fun journey!" Abby said loudly. "we're gonna live together for a long time, i hope..." she added.

"well of course we're gonna stay here for a long time. we're gonna win this thing!" Cindy said.

"we're gonna win this!" Louis said to Cindy.

i really want both of us to win this competition, but you know there's only one winner.

"let's held a healthy competition here... ok?" Liam said breaking down the argument. "who's scared now?" Kendall said.

we all laughed. i'm sure we're gonna get along really great during the competition, i just wish that we won't go home.

who's gonna be our mentor? hope he or she is a nice one.

---

we, both groups, Diversity and One Direction, had lots of fun such as games, jokes and whatsoever. Louis even did stupid things like he used to. Liam was there to calm the group down when it gets too loud. he doesn't want to be embarrassed with the attitude the boys had. you know they really could get along very well at each other. At first, Zayn just sat there with nothing to talk about, he's just sitting with his mouth shut, but once you get to know him and he's feeling comfortable around people that he thinks are nice, he will come out from the shell.

while Harry is there, with Kendall... they've been talking a lot, and i'm sure they had feelings for each other, but Harry... is a flirt. he COULD be a playboy, i don't know. i'm just there, chilling with the guys and joking around. Cindy is really nice. and she absolutely had this amazing voice and she could do harmonies like i do, meanwhile Abby is there laughing her ass off with the guys, and she had this unique vibrato in her voice which is absolutely wonderful. i had this regular deep voice, almost sounded like a guy but you can still see the girl in me, and Kendall had this high voice which is perfect for the bridge.

there's few groups like us who get through, but they didn't get a long with other groups like my group and One Direction did. they just talk with their groups, not trying to introduce them to us.

after we had fun, Ted came in to the backstage, and i'm sure he's gonna announce where are we going next.

"Congratulations on the Acts that got through to the next round. let's give round of applause for all of us."

we are all applauding for a moment, then we stopped together. what a great team.

"so, each category will go to the different judges houses. but i can't tell you guys who is gonna be your mentor for the rest of the competition, you're gonna have to find it out yourself." Ted explain. i'm getting confused, and i'm smilling really big. everyone did.

"some will go to County Limerick, Ireland.. some will go to Coworth Park, Ascot, Berkshire, England.. the lucky ones will go to Marbella, Spain.. and some will go to  Melbourne, Australia."

Spain? Australia? they never said that we will go abroad! GAAAHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!

"did you hear that? i hope we're going to Australia! or Spain!" Kendall said. "i know! i wish it will be Spain!!" i scream-whispered her. "i hope it will be Ireland, gonna go back to my mom" Niall said sounds really sad.