S4: Tidal Wave

The song has nothing to do with the chapter. Just thought I put something for you to listen to for reading or not idc.

Victoria walks the schools hallways seeing all the stares she's getting. Why ? Why are they staring ? Then she sees a phone showing the news with her face. "Victoria Sanderson a seventeen year old girl who was attacked by a serial killer survives the ordeal she went through. She's lucky to be alive after sustaining severe life threatening injuries." Tuning out the reporter she keeps her head down walking down the hallway before she gets stopped looking up it's Liam with a small smile on his face. "Can I help you Liam ?" She asks crossing her arms tighter around herself. "I just wanted to walk you to class." He says while she nods feeling overwhelmed from all the emotions she's feeling. "Yeah I'd like that."

Dealing with intrusive people asking her questions making her uncomfortable she snaps. "Shut up !" She shouts causing everyone to grow quiet. "What happened to me happened and I like to forget it but I can't do that if you all keep talking about it !!" She says before closing her eyes taking a breath. Opening her eyes the class has resumed and she takes another breath. "I can't do this." She whispers before leaving the room. Heading outside she takes in more air. Sighing she heads to the lacrosse field. Sitting down in the middle of the field she closes her eyes. Memories of that night play back to her like a silent movie. Seeing everything but not being able to hear it. Eyes opening slightly she sees the field and a huff of air escapes her lungs. "I feel like I'm missing something." She says to herself before standing up. "There's a pool here." She says before heading towards the school. Icing all the doors she heads for the pool setting her stuff down on the bleachers. Looking down into the pool she then dives in. Water encases her body in a cold embrace before she feels the change take over. Flicking her tail like a muscle memory she swims around the pool. Going to the deep end she goes down to the deep end of the pool. Memories begin to flicker in her mind. She feels the pain glancing down to see the wound that hasn't fully healed. She feels the volts of electricity running through her body. Swimming to the surface she gasps in pain. The would opens leaking blood into the pool. She swims to the steps setting back looking at the pool. Pulling herself up out of the pool she dries herself off. The blood sticks to her clothes and skin and she makes her way from the pool. Walking the halls she just makes it outside before the bell rings. Looking for Stiles or Scott even she doesn't find either.

"Lydia !" She shouts catching the attention the strawberry blonde girl. Grasping her wrist Victoria looks at Lydia with pain in her eyes. "I'm not healing like Stiles said I would." I say looking down to my stomach. Looking around she looks back to me before pulling me behind her to her car. Telling me to get in I do before she looks at me. "Here." She says handing me a towel. "I keep one in here just in case." She says while I put pressure to my wound hissing slightly. "I got to get you to Deaton so he can patch you up." Lydia says while I lay my head back on the head rest. "I don't think I can do this anymore Lydia." I say while she stops at a red light. "Yes ! Yes you can Victoria !" She says determined looking over to me. "You have been through far worse than the rest of us. You can do this. If you can survive all of what beacon hills has thrown at you you can survive anything. So stop, don't give up now." She says while I tear up nodding. Looking out the window we sit in silence before we pull up to the veterinarians clinic. Getting out we head inside through the door and see Deaton at the front desk. "I see you've pulled your stitches, you could've have gone to a human hospital though." He says jokingly while I smile. "Dr. Deaton you have done so much for me and the pack you're our honorary go to doctor now." I say while I follow him to the back. Getting out what he needs he slips on gloves while I lay back on the metal table. "You've pulled a couple of stitches, five to be exact this won't take long." He says while I nod and Lydia holds my hand seeing the nervousness on my face. After I'm stitched up and covered with a bandage I sit up. "Take it easy please, no swimming, fighting, or strenuous activity for the next two weeks while you heal." Dr. Deaton says and I nod before putting a twenty in the tip jar. "Thank you." I say before Lydia and I exit.

"Where were you ?" Stiles asks while I look at him from his computer chair. "I popped my Stitches and Dr. Deaton fixed me up." I say kicking shoes off and lay in his bed. "And you didn't contact me ?!" He says while I glance over to him. "I tried to find you but couldn't Lydia was there and I realize I should've called but Lydia had my back." I say while he sighs getting up to lay with me in his bed. "We have our state wide tests in a week are you prepared?" He asks suddenly and I shake my head. "Eh I'm not worried to much my gpa is a 4.2." I say while he just looks at me. "After everything we've gone through, you've still managed to keep a gpa like that ?" He says and I nod while yawning. "Yeah now are you going to hold me while I sleep or not ?"

A week roles by and we all enter into our designated testing rooms. "Put your phones away in the envelopes for testing." Mrs. Martin says and I look over to her before dropping my phone in catching the eye of the test provider looking at me weirdly. Sitting in my seat near Stiles I get out what I need before yawning again. "Before we begin make sure you have the requirements for the test, do not open the test until told to do so." Before the test provider can finish Stiles opens his test before he shuts it completely. Rolling my eyes I wait until we are actually told to open our tests and I begin. A couple minutes rolls by and a girl begins to cough before Mrs. Martin walks over. The girl says she's fine before Mrs. Martin slowly walks away. The girl then begins to seize and I look back before looking up at Stiles. Mrs. Martin gets up before stepping out. Listening Scott heard something that makes him even more confused. Looking back to his friends he tells them what's going on. "She's calling for the CDC."