Tattoo

Unedited

Victoria~

Running to Stiles house I unlock the front door in a rush. Looking around I call out for him running to his room I open the door. "Where the hell is he ?" I question with worry before my face drops. "Scott." With that I turn running back out of his house and down the road. Stopping outside by the road I see Stiles Jeep parked in his driveway. Huffing, I walk up to his door and open it. Shutting the door softly behind me I take in a breath and let it out. Walking up Scott's stairs I over hear them talking.

"What are you going to do about Victoria, your going to a girls birthday party without her." Scott asks. "I'm telling her about it when I go to the hospital to see her, I don't want to keep anything from her." Stiles replies causing me to smile. "I've known this girl since were two, we took baths together." Stiles says causing me to choke on a laugh before I cover my mouth. Scott hushes Stiles while I hear footsteps coming to the door. Making myself disappear I wait for him to open the door. Scott opens it and I see Stiles peer around. "What is it ?" He questions getting up from the bed. "I swear I can smell Victoria's scent it's so strong, but she's not here." Scott replies but I decide to make myself known. "Boo !" I shout reappearing again. Scott jumps back and Stiles jumps falling into the bed before he falls off on to the floor. Laughing loudly I walk past Scott and help Stiles up pulling him into a kiss. "Sorry I had to do it." I say laughing

Sitting on the bed I look at them both before I smile. "How did you do that ?" Stiles asks me and I lay back on the bed with a huff. "I learned how to do it in Australia." I reply

"Why are you covered in blood ?" Stiles questions sarcastically using his hands to speak. Rolling my eyes I look at Scott than back to Stiles. "No reason." I say but Scott raises and eyebrow. "You're lying." He says and Stiles eyes go wide looking from me to Scott. "Who hurt you Victoria ?" Scott asks me again before I stand back up. "Don't we have to go see Derek, I miss ole sour wolf." Going to walk past them they grab my arms pulling me back. "Tell us, Secrets don't make friends." Stiles says and I look from him to Scott."

"You two, are the Kings of secrets, so don't try me." I say pushing past them. "And plus I'm not ready to tell you yet." I say walking down the stairs but stopping when I get a pain in my side. Pulling up my shirt I see five long and deep scratch marks on my side. Letting my shirt fall I breathe through my nose trying to ignore the pain. My aunt did say alphas can harm us badly if they get the chance and she was right. Looking back to Scott and Stiles from the top of the Stairs I smile. "Are we gonna go ?"

"No not until you show me your stomach." Stiles says walking down to me. Reluctantly lifting my shirt I show him the deep scratches. Looking from me to the scratches he then looks up to Scott. "She isn't healing." Stiles says looking back to my bloody shirt that's back down in its original place. "Let's get you cleaned up first." Stiles says taking my hand in his. Walking behind him he takes us into Scott's bathroom. "So are you going to tell me what happened ?" Stiles questions while he grabs what he needs before turning to look at me. "Not at the moment no." I say to him while slowly pulling my shirt off. Laying it on the counter I look back to him. "Just hurry up and Scott I need a shirt."

Cleaning my wound I hiss at him, he quickly pulls away uttering a sorry before cleaning the wound again. Wrapping my abdomen in gauze he taped it down. Standing back up he looks down at me and I grab his hands softly. "I'll tell you I promise, but I just have to be sure of it first okay ?"

"Okay." He replies to me before we hear a knock at the door. Opening the door I walk out grabbing the shirt from Scott. Putting it over my head I look back at them. "Well are we going to go or not ?"

————

Pulling into Derek's old driveway we get out making our way up to his door. Stopping I notice it's a different color but decide to ignore it. "What are you three doing here ?" Derek says looking at me with a glare. "No hate Derek be nice." I say teasingly leaning up against the wall.

"So you want me to give you a tattoo ?" Derek asks Scott who nods. "I've seen the one on your back and I need to know how you did it." Scott replies while Derek turns around before looking back at us setting a blowtorch on the table. "Oh hell no." I say backing up having the three males turn back to me. "I'll just be outside." I say before Derek stops me. "You'll need to help Stiles hold him down." Derek says and I reluctantly turn around. "Fine."

Going up to a now shirtless Scott I hold down his shoulders from behind while Stiles holds his opposite arm Derek is standing by.

"Are you ready ?" Derek questions lighting the blowtorch. Scott looks at him before nodding. Setting the blowtorch close to Scott's skin I hear the sizzling of flesh and the smell becomes overwhelming for my senses. Scott begins to scream causing him to change with his elevated heart rate causing him to growl into the night. "Hold him down !" Derek yells and I use my full strength to keep him still.

After it's done Scott looks at his new tattoo in the mirror and I head for the door the other two following. Stopping at the door Scott looks at it. "When did you paint your door red ?" Scott questions and Derek looks at us. "Leave it alone Scott." Derek replies before Scott let's out his claws scratching the paint from the door. A spiral is shown and Scott looks at Derek. "How many ?"

"A pack of them." Derek answers before I cut him off next.

"Alphas." I say looking to all three of the males around me before I walk out to Stiles Jeep.